Opinion Who are your Locks?

AFL Club
Sydney
Thought on the advent on the Marsh Series it would be worth revisiting this... I know I get plenty out of this thread seeing who others are committed to.

For the purposes of the exercise, I consider a "Lock" as someone who won't be leaving your starting side for any reason... other than injury.

Def: Docherty

Mid: Macrae, Cripps

Ruck: Grundy

Fwd: Whitfield, Martin

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought on the advent on the Marsh Series it would be worth revisiting this... I know I get plenty out of this thread seeing who others are committed to.

For the purposes of the exercise, I consider a "Lock" as someone who won't be leaving your starting side for any reason... other than injury.

Def: Docherty

Mid: Macrae, Cripps

Fwd: Whitfield, Martin
Some of these probably shouldn't be locks but for me at this stage:
Def: Sicily, Docherty

Mid: Macrae, Rowell, Pickett

Fwd: Whitfield, Smith

AFL Club
St Kilda
I can't imagine what would sway me away from
Macrae, JKelly, Cripps, Oliver
Grundy
DMartin
other than injuries, but it is sadly easy to imagine the ways in which the rest of my team could be revealed as bad in the next few weeks.

AFL Club
Collingwood
The ones who havnt moved from my team at all are
Def - Williams, Sicily
Mid - macrea, Neale, Fyfe, Cripps
Ruck - nicnat
Fwd - Whitfield, Walters, Dusty

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Intriguing. No value in the R/F?
I usually start a jabroni like Conroy to milk the kitty for every penny but you're right, the potential R/F flexibility is always handy. So I guess I have no locks. ;)

Those that haven't moved since SC open night are below but I wouldn't trust myself until the end of round 1 lock-out that they won't make way either.

DEF: Doc
FWD: Whitfield, Martin