Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apologies for the delay in wrapping up the season ...... might be a bit of a long winded post but will try to keep is at as concise as possible .....

So starting with our SCS leagues:

Our SCS NBA 1 league exceeded expectations ....

- Was a 20 team league open for anyone interested / dedicated enough to see the season through etc and the one I actively updated weekly stats etc for on a weekly basis ...
- Finished 6th overall but was the top league in the the 20 team category ....
- So well done to all that participated ...

Our SCS NBA 2 league was the top overall league for the year ... got home by 807 pts in the end :)

- It was our "stacked" 10 team league filled primarily with personal invites of coaches / teams who had done well in the past ...
- Total aim was to take out the title which we did ...
- Great work all ... wouldn't mind seeing if we can all go again .... time will tell and might have some others lining up if not ...

Our SCS NBA 3 league also exceeded expectations ....

- Was a 10 team league to cater for anyone that missed out on the other two leagues ...
- It finished with a commendable 3rd overall position ... albeit about 1500 pts behind 2nd ...
- Well done to all as those invloved as well .... the top two leagues had some very hard coaches to chase down ....

On a personal level not a bad season in hindsight:

- Finished 12th overall ... but did get as high as 8th at one stage ... didn't do quite as well as last year but it's such a fickle game to play ...
- Was in the top 4, 6th, 8th and 12th leagues so can't really complain ...

Lastly .... my end of season table of the players that averaged over 20 pts per game for the season .....

- My usual starting point for next years research ....

1597836792264.png

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
Brilliant stuff @Tails , thanks so much for all your input this year. This competition has got me back into being an NBA fan, I almost know more about this league than NFL which I have been following in depth since 1991!

Happy to be part of SCS 1, personally I finished 118 which was ok I guess (was aiming for top 100).