Discussion 2020 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Not what Beckham owners want to read.

Speaking Thursday, Odell Beckham said he "probably" would not post huge numbers in the Browns' run-based offense.
"For me, one of my biggest growths has come in acceptance in a sense and for me knowing it’s probably not going to be that kind of season (with huge numbers),'' Beckham said to the Cleveland media. "You have two legitimate No. 1 backs in the backfield, and our team is very, very, very good at running the football, so you have to play to your strengths. Then I think you learn where you fit in and where you’re able." Beckham has a modest 16 targets through Weeks 1 and 2, though he managed a 43-yard touchdown in Week 2 as the Browns rolled up 215 yards on the ground. Unfortunately, Beckham's assessment is likely correct. The one-time Giants phenomenon is settling into the WR18-24 range for fantasy purposes.
SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer
Sep 24, 2020, 5:53 PM ET

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Not what Beckham owners want to read.

Speaking Thursday, Odell Beckham said he "probably" would not post huge numbers in the Browns' run-based offense.
"For me, one of my biggest growths has come in acceptance in a sense and for me knowing it’s probably not going to be that kind of season (with huge numbers),'' Beckham said to the Cleveland media. "You have two legitimate No. 1 backs in the backfield, and our team is very, very, very good at running the football, so you have to play to your strengths. Then I think you learn where you fit in and where you’re able." Beckham has a modest 16 targets through Weeks 1 and 2, though he managed a 43-yard touchdown in Week 2 as the Browns rolled up 215 yards on the ground. Unfortunately, Beckham's assessment is likely correct. The one-time Giants phenomenon is settling into the WR18-24 range for fantasy purposes.
SOURCE: Cleveland Plain Dealer
Sep 24, 2020, 5:53 PM ET
So very true. Now watch him pull a fantasy relevant off of limited targets as he is propane to do.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes, just done Saquon to Robinson for the cash generation. Hard to trust JAX, however it appears to be a trust your eyes situation given the change in coach and GM.
Yeah, I was tempted to do the same, but I already have 3 Rookies in RB and I thought that is enough.
I'm thinking that scoring higher points to win games is important too. :unsure:
Losing McCaffrey and Saquon leaves a big hole in scoring potential from my team.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah, I was tempted to do the same, but I already have 3 Rookies in RB and I thought that is enough.
I'm thinking that scoring higher points to win games is important too. :unsure:
Losing McCaffrey and Saquon leaves a big hole in scoring potential from my team.
That's my issue too - I have Edwards-Helaire, Taylor and Akers already, plus CMC/Barkley now out. Not sure I want 4 rookies there, 1 already injured.

AFL Club
Sydney
Might still have to look at getting him in next round, depending on his price. Planning to do one RB replacement this round, one next.
Will go up about $3.5M this week. :eek:

I actually traded him in Tuesday night although he's sadly sitting on my bench. One of those @Rupert "no-brainers" for mine. Couldn't believe no one mentioned him all week until @KLo30 spilled the beans late yesterday. :p