Competitions 2021: Lock and Load Competition IV (Congrats Beijing_Sting)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Brisbane
Let's roll! Overall in well within reach of the top 5! C'mon boys, lets nail this!

Edit....wait a second Beijing Sting has this nailed.... unless he's running my pods for my last cashy: Mills Lloyd and Stuart.
lol - I am nailed ... to the floor that is. Confirm I have Stewart, Mills, and Lloyd. Ha Ha. But no one should ever win this twice in a row really, should they? Cheers

AFL Club
Brisbane
And that was the penultimate round for the Hub and the Overall comps!

1629036766536.png

@Bermi and @tyrae1 are through to the Granny!!! Unlucky @randomcliche ... want to play off for a fantasy bronze?

And here's the Overall Comp update:

1629036746861.png

Gettting pretty tight a the top @tyrae1 @THCLT @Beg2Differ and @randomcliche All it will take is a very good captain selection!!!

Good luck all!

AFL Club
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oi!

Hubs final is a cracker so far!

View attachment 33490

And the ... big ... one ...

View attachment 33491

Will @tyrae1 pull off the unatainable? Will @Beg2Differ smash it as the average suggests.

Jia You (pronounced Jiya Yo!) @THCLT @randomcliche

The rest of you @Crowls @Herbie66 @jel @Ironhawk @doc ron @Vicwood @Tails @Professor @Connoisseur @50 shades of Wade @Tex @Enderling @Bermi @KLo30 ... Thank you for participating. Hope to see you again next season, hey?

Lastly,

I ... Like ... it ... a ... lot!
Thank you for all your work this hilariously hard season. It's been refreshing!

AFL Club
Brisbane
Well done for what you have done Beijing, you have taken this comp to a whole new level.
@doc ron - big thank you! I have stolen your comp and run with it. I was looking back at season 1 the first season and was quite interesting to see the differences. I also see that @THCLT had some cracker end of season analysis paragraphs too. Missing a few names from the original comp that I would love to get back in somehow.

Think I will also need to supply a team configurer/selector tool too, as in week 3 it is no longer really accessible to use the site itself.

Thank you for all your work this hilariously hard season. It's been refreshing!
Thanks! I really like this comp and always have. I was so sad when it almost closed its doors. Think we will go around next year for sure. I can't immediately see why we couldn't return to having paid people competing up against non-paid peeps too.

Any ideas for the development of this game format, please send them either here or PM me. I am happy to consider all - ultimately though, I need to ensure that whatever development decided upon can be implemented relatively smoothly and easily. Actually, that's possibly the most important aspect of the comp for me. ha!!!

Good luck in these final Games! Go Young and Steele!!!

AFL Club
Brisbane
News FLASH:

Bracket Champion: @tyrae1 - runner up @randomcliche
Hubs Champion*: @Bermi - runner up @tyrae1
Overall Champion*: @Beijing_Sting - second place: @Beg2Differ - Third place: @tyrae1

Massive congratulations to the winners and runners up.

Here is the Hubs final score:
1629625845579.png

Here is the Overall final score:

1629626181194.png

* These scores have not yet been fully checked - generally takes not too long before someone spots an error, so until that moment, these are our initial Champions until they are otherwise not.

Thank you to the following @Tails @THCLT @KLo30 @Beg2Differ @doc ron for the exellent support and making this comp so thouroughly enjoyable.

Also, big thanks to @tyrae1 @randomcliche @Bermi @Enderling @Tex @50 shades of Wade @Connoisseur @Professor @Ironhawk @jel @Vicwood @Herbie66 @Crowls

Thank you for joining and hope to see you next year.

Likely massive mistakes in the accounting .... time will tell as to whether or not the initial Champions remain. Cheers

AFL Club
Brisbane
A big thumbs up to you @Beijing_Sting for organising and running this Comp. (y)
I appreciate all the long hours that you spent on it to make it so enjoyable.
I will be looking forward next year to play again.
Ha Ha - I guess over a long season it adds up to hours, but actually, doesn't take too long to run once all the data is set up.

And most importantly, yes - I would hope you would be involved with a Championship defence (if it remains after final check :-o).

Big Cheers!

AFL Club
Carlton
News FLASH:

Bracket Champion: @tyrae1 - runner up @randomcliche
Hubs Champion*: @Bermi - runner up @tyrae1
Overall Champion*: @Beijing_Sting - second place: @Beg2Differ - Third place: @tyrae1

Massive congratulations to the winners and runners up.

Here is the Hubs final score:
View attachment 33634

Here is the Overall final score:

View attachment 33635

* These scores have not yet been fully checked - generally takes not too long before someone spots an error, so until that moment, these are our initial Champions until they are otherwise not.

Thank you to the following @Tails @THCLT @KLo30 @Beg2Differ @doc ron for the exellent support and making this comp so thouroughly enjoyable.

Also, big thanks to @tyrae1 @randomcliche @Bermi @Enderling @Tex @50 shades of Wade @Connoisseur @Professor @Ironhawk @jel @Vicwood @Herbie66 @Crowls

Thank you for joining and hope to see you next year.

Likely massive mistakes in the accounting .... time will tell as to whether or not the initial Champions remain. Cheers
Thanks B Sting for running the show with all the updates, also to the others who have supported you along the way. Much appreciated.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Many congrats to all our various winners! Special thanks to @Beijing_Sting on his flawless administration of this competition.

I had a good run early but was doomed once the peloton had me in their sight and missed out on a podium. Will keep an eye out for next season's registration.

AFL Club
North Melb.
27 lousy points.

Came home like a steam train after being placed 11th at the byes but came up just short. Oh well.

Given the chance I would have happily substituted my L&L team for my real team during that time.

Thanks @Beijing_Sting as this comp gave me a lot of joy. See you next year.