Competitions 2021: SuperCoach Racing Classic - Rnd 8 Tables Updated.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Assuming Incentivise @ $200k would be in almost every stable

Won’t be the best horses that’ll make it break - it’ll be the cheaper options
Looking at some of his previous runs (10+ length wins), he should be in any serious stable. I saw his race on the weekend, and although it was nowhere near as convincing a margin as some of those previous Qld races, it was still a solid win against likely much tougher competition. He should also be better for the run - it was the first time he was racing in the correct direction after all.

I expected a much higher price, definite lock for me at $200K. I am definitely no expert though - I don't have the best record tipping horses. :ROFLMAO:

AFL Club
West Coast
@kennychao @Ironhawk it hasn't been decided if The Underwood, or The Turnbull will be Incentivise next start.
If he starts in The Underwood, I'd be very surprised he starts in The Turnbull. That being the case, anyone having him in Round 1 would cop a donut!
Valid point - I think for me it was more a salary cap building exercise & seeing what the must-have horses are. Can barely build a stable with 2x 400k horses 💀

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's going to be really tough in the first Round or two.
The trick is to build stable value, asap.
I suggest you fill your starting stable from the following horses:
Incentivise (I think he goes to the Turnbull over The Underwood)
Ayrton (will be near the top of the betting in the Epsom, if he makes the field!)
She's Ideel (will be close to fav in the Metro.)
Ingratiating, Four Moves Ahead, Jamaea, Heresy, Robodira, Hinged, Zouzarella, Najmaty, Mac'N'Cheese, Ranveer (pick 5 of these.)

If you fill your stable with 8 of the horses above, you will have horses that are close to favourite in the 4 Gp1's and one of the Gp2's.
It should leave you $200k to $400k left over, for making changes and improvements.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
The "last 10", Am I right in assuming last starts are read from left to right? eg not "86s"

Incentivise:
Last 10
s11111186s
Normally its right to left, so in you example its coming of a spell after running 6th.
But given you are talking about Incentivise its last start was a win, so that form guide is doing left to right.

AFL Club
Brisbane
It's going to be really tough in the first Round or two.
The trick is to build stable value, asap.
I suggest you fill your starting stable from the following horses:
Incentivise (I think he goes to the Turnbull over The Underwood)
Ayrton (will be near the top of the betting in the Epsom, if he makes the field!)
She's Ideel (will be close to fav in the Metro.)
Ingratiating, Four Moves Ahead, Jamaea, Heresy, Robodira, Hinged, Zouzarella, Najmaty, Mac'N'Cheese, Ranveer (pick 5 of these.)

If you fill your stable with 8 of the horses above, you will have horses that are close to favourite in the 4 Gp1's and one of the Gp2's.
It should leave you $200k to $400k left over, for making changes and improvements.
Tomorrow - 18/09/21 looks like a good day to watch a few of those horses

Caulfield
R3 #1 - Heresy
R5 #3 - Ranveer

Randwick
R6 #1 - Four Moves Ahead
R6 #5 - Robodira
R6 #6 - Najmaty
R9 #14 - She's Ideel

There's also a number of G1/G2 races to keep an eye on.