2022: AFL SC Player Discussions

AFL Club
GWS Giants
That's what all the preseason drafts are for (and AFL Fantasy!). Post up all the guys you really want to pick but ultimately wont, get them out of your system, have proof about how you were right even when you don't pick them and then when you've sowed all your wild oats, pick the right guys for the final cut and put a ring on it :LOL:
It's more out of that pre-season excitement. The information doesn't come fast enough and I'm just always tinkering and playing and trying to find that magic balance.

My version 1 team dropped 16 December and now I'm up to version 31 without the real pre-season games even starting.

When I look back though my teams there's a few constants there, Lloyd, Macrae, Steele, Grundy, Dunkley, Whitfield, Coniglio and Neale feature 90% of the teams. Others like Titchell Butters, Heeney, TThomas, Ridley, Dawson, Gawn and Sicily feature prominately. I know the keepers I want - now it's just a matter of which rookies present that enable the final make-up but FCkMe that's like 19 sleeps away and no-one can wait that long.

AFL Club
Sydney
Just a quick draft question - look away anyone with a conflict of interest - what do those who watch Blues closely think will be the plan with Ed Curnow this year?
I honestly have no idea, playing reserves is probably not a great sign last weekend. He doesn't really fit in but he's also best 22. Would think his best case for a draft league is probably that he gets forward status playing a peripheral role he scores badly in and then moves midfield.

He kind of seems done though to be honest. I imagine he could still tag but they've got actual ball winning midfielders now so that's probably a waste and he doesn't really have another good role.

It's more out of that pre-season excitement. The information doesn't come fast enough and I'm just always tinkering and playing and trying to find that magic balance.

My version 1 team dropped 16 December and now I'm up to version 31 without the real pre-season games even starting.

When I look back though my teams there's a few constants there, Lloyd, Macrae, Steele, Grundy, Dunkley, Whitfield, Coniglio and Neale feature 90% of the teams. Others like Titchell Butters, Heeney, TThomas, Ridley, Dawson, Gawn and Sicily feature prominately. I know the keepers I want - now it's just a matter of which rookies present that enable the final make-up but FCkMe that's like 19 sleeps away and no-one can wait that long.
I haven't had the missed lockout nightmare yet so we can't be that close yet :LOL:

AFL Club
St Kilda
I honestly have no idea, playing reserves is probably not a great sign last weekend. He doesn't really fit in but he's also best 22. Would think his best case for a draft league is probably that he gets forward status playing a peripheral role he scores badly in and then moves midfield.

He kind of seems done though to be honest. I imagine he could still tag but they've got actual ball winning midfielders now so that's probably a waste and he doesn't really have another good role.

I haven't had the missed lockout nightmare yet so we can't be that close yet :LOL:
Thanks @wogitalia. That's what I kind of assumed too. Didn't pick him this round. We are very deep though (18-team keeper league with 30-man squads) so if he drops further I might grab him on the off chance they need him in the middle for a useful stretch.

And glad I'm not the only one who has lockout nightmares. 🤣🤣

AFL Club
Essendon
Hi All , I hope someone can help me.
Currently in a Keepers league, looking at forwards who play for non Victorian clubs who average higher at home , e.g 85 to 90 and averages away 70 to 75 , So only play them when they are playing at home and bench them when playing away.
Happy Easter, Enjoy your Chocolate

AFL Club
West Coast
Hi All
Are there any stats on supercoach average by home and away , team , opposition , and ground. .?
Fan footy

Click on the individual player, when it goes to that page look at the top right hand side of the player profile & it will give you stats v each team & at grounds :-
https://www.fanfooty.com.au/