Strategy 2022: Round 10 Trades

AFL Club
Geelong
Depending on their performance this round, one or both of McCartin and De Koning to a rookie defender. The cash will then be used to turn one of Hough, Rioli Jnr or Rosas into Laird/Steele in RD11-RD12.
Like the idea but we need some rookie defender options first! Luke Cleary an option but would be very risky going early on him I think.
We are all desperate for some rookie downgrade options in the backline at the moment it feels like.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Like the idea but we need some rookie defender options first! Luke Cleary an option but would be very risky going early on him I think.
We are all desperate for some rookie downgrade options in the backline at the moment it feels like.
Both on the bench so will not be needed onfield bar injury. If I had an extra premium in the midfield, I would be very tempted to one up and one down them to a rookie and Lloyd as a D7 to then swing a def/mid such as Whitfield to the mids to loop with G Clark, etc.

AFL Club
Geelong
Both on the bench so will not be needed onfield bar injury. If I had an extra premium in the midfield, I would be very tempted to one up and one down them to a rookie and Lloyd as a D7 to then swing a def/mid such as Whitfield to the mids to loop with G Clark, etc.
I'll probably start looking to set my swings up through the bye period, still focused on cash gen at the moment myself.
Sounds like a solid plan though.

AFL Club
West Coast
Very early trade thoughts are possibly going very aggressively:-

Cameron, Dixon & Durdin >

Buku, Clark & Darcy (McCartin goes to fwd bench or possible F6 - pair up with SDK)

Can decide on Clark or Butters at M8 & Butters or McCartin at F6.

Leaves my rucks as Darcy, Preuss & Hayes. Darcy has such a massive ceiling, can produce monster scores but he does come with injury risk.