Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
West Coast
Apologies everyone for my lack of input and updates these last few weeks... Spent the better part of the last 3 weeks in hospital so footy has been far from my mind, lol

Firstly... Congratulations @Tails on your win.. Very well deserved!! Fantastic season mate.

Bad luck @Ben's Beasts on not quite getting there this year, but you have had a fantastic year and it's been great to see how you operated this year.

Great job as well to @Beg2Differ with all the reviews this season!!

It's great being a part of this wonderful league this year even though my season didn't quite go to plan... I look forward to next season and trying to generate some new exciting content.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Remember guys.
If you want to be a part of this League next year, you need to be active on here when the Leagues are done. Two or three times people have lost their spot in PL because they returned to the site, and expressed their interest, too late!!!!
There will be between 2 and probably 4 changes next season, as there are every season. Also keep in mind, your activity on the site is more important than your place on the ladder, though both things come into calculations.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Apologies everyone for my lack of input and updates these last few weeks... Spent the better part of the last 3 weeks in hospital so footy has been far from my mind, lol

Firstly... Congratulations @Tails on your win.. Very well deserved!! Fantastic season mate.

Bad luck @Ben's Beasts on not quite getting there this year, but you have had a fantastic year and it's been great to see how you operated this year.

It's great being a part of this wonderful league this year even though my season didn't quite go to plan... I look forward to next season and trying to generate some new exciting content.
Hope you are all mended now @Lost In The Sky!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

I hope you are feeling better now LITS, first things first!

AFL Club
West Coast
Only one thing left to do...

Premiership Cup 2.jpg

SCS PREMIER LEAGUE HALL OF FAME

2022 Tailspower def Ben's Beasts

2021 GV Vikings FFC def Diabolical Rabble
2020 Bomber18 def Ben's Beasts
2019 Jaca’s Attackers def Courtesans
2018 Ben’s Beasts def Ricky Bobby
2017 Creeker def IDIG
2016 Bomber18 def IDIG