Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

AFL Club
Collingwood
Just curious what is Gawn's BE in this format (still holding Ladhams)

will have 3 trades left after this round.

AFL Club
Collingwood
ROB any thought for next round? Has a dream run until the end of the season. Serious chance of outscoring an underdone Gawn over that period
He is actually the first one I was looking at 😀

Need to upgrade Rankine - > Petracca this round so hopefully have the $$$ for Ladhams - > ROB.

His 3 Rd Ave has been very good as well.

AFL Club
North Melb.
My eliminator is looking like it will come down to the wire. Projected to lose by 6.
May have to seriously consider trading either Neale or Laird tomorrow to get over the line!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
not quite sure how I gained 89 spots to 66th this week with a 1667- probably thanks to the awesome Zerrett captain

Luke Ryan 33 to deal with and him possibly missing is very annoying since I traded him in thinking he was a safe POD option!

How is everyone tracking for warm bodies this week? I'm looking an outside chance of fielding 22 pending selection. That includes 17 premiums (if Ryan plays) and 5 rookies (Serong, Wicks, Sholl, Hamill (likely) and Darcy Cameron).

Only 2 trades left so thinking I will hold them until round 17 barring a gun player being injured.

AFL Club
Geelong
Anyone have Josh P Kennedy's BE ? Looks cheap but I'd like to wait a week ideally

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Will have 20 this round assuming JKelly is out.

Have only 3 trades left and have Rivers at D6 (after trading Houston to Cripps last round).

I think after coming out of Best 18, I can do Draper/Rivers to DEF premo/rookie to be full premo for the final two rounds.

Nudged up the 135th with 1751 last round.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Ladhams - > ROB done

leaves me with 2 left , not much else I really can use them on at the moment

AFL Club
Geelong
I was so close to going Close to Scrimshaw as I had the $ - now i'm feeling like my avatar haha
Oh well, could do something else to get to JPK

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
@Erich1036 - I’ve been meaning to ask.

Do you think Daniel to Haynes this week (giving me 1 extra premo score this round, only 18 total on field) is worth it in DT?

Daniel is a weak premo in this format, probably a bit like Hurn in SC. Haynes seems very solid, unless you think he might drop off for some reason ... ?

AFL Club
Essendon
@Erich1036 - I’ve been meaning to ask.

Do you think Daniel to Haynes this week (giving me 1 extra premo score this round, only 18 total on field) is worth it in DT?

Daniel is a weak premo in this format, probably a bit like Hurn in SC. Haynes seems very solid, unless you think he might drop off for some reason ... ?
I haven't played this format for years and years so I'm not sure how great my answer will be, but I see no reason for Haynes to drop off. This seems to be his new level, as he also displayed the same level of scoring at the end of the 2019 home & away season as well as the final series.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I haven't played this format for years and years so I'm not sure how great my answer will be, but I see no reason for Haynes to drop off. This seems to be his new level, as he also displayed the same level of scoring at the end of the 2019 home & away season as well as the final series.
Thanks mate, that’s helpful.

I’m always a bit skeptical of these “first year” premiums, but having done it for an extra half year gives some comfort.

He was also a #7 pick who initially played mid/fwd from what I read, so he’s obviously talented and should be minded to get the ball, which is key in this format.