Strategy 2024: Round 6 Trades

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: J Carroll
In: C Comben/M Georgiades (via D Wilson)
Side pre trades:
IMG_2937.jpeg
Thomas survives and Carroll now the favourite to be traded if Comben or Georgiades back it up for a fwd line of Heeney, Fyfe, Reid, Comben/Georgiades, Dempsey, Darcy, Cadman and Thomas. One boost remaining so may hold it or could use it if I wish to trade Sanders and D’Ambrosio.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
West Coast
Trades very much up in the air.

Have Clohesy and Graham. Ramsden not putting his hand up so far. Georgiades is making a case for himself. See how Comben goes tomorrow. If McAuliffe goes ok I’d love to bring him in.

Daicos looking like the favourite if I bring in a premium but depending on how the other players go a triple downgrade is possible. Bont, English and Petracca are targets for round 7-8 and I’ll need to stash some cash for that. Oliver, Dawson and Parish will be extreme value if they look to have turned things around.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Out: J Carroll
In: C Comben/M Georgiades (via D Wilson)
Side pre trades:
View attachment 71262
Thomas survives and Carroll now the favourite to be traded if Comben or Georgiades back it up for a fwd line of Heeney, Fyfe, Reid, Comben/Georgiades, Dempsey, Darcy, Cadman and Thomas. One boost remaining so may hold it or could use it if I wish to trade Sanders and D’Ambrosio.
Fyfe another that is pretty dispensable to pocket approx $150,000 as he has served his purpose scoring wise over the early rounds.

AFL Club
Essendon
Think I’ll continue to stay aggressive and burn through my fourth boost!

Way too early thoughts are three of Carroll, Sanders, McKercher and Billings for Graham, Comben (depending on role and score tomorrow) and one of Walsh, Marshall or Zorko.

Will need to plot out what my team looks like post DPP moves and as we get back to best 22 rounds.

AFL Club
West Coast
Norticed JHF had no CBA's yet possessions seems to be along midfield line. Anyone have a view on DPP likelihood. Is scoring attractive, helped by the that goal in a tight game.