Competitions AFL Fantasy Trading Comp

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
1,880 (Treloar)

Except for the platform, I am enjoying this more than SC this year!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
3/413 - Jelly (C) - happy with that start. :)

Hore to Hately (on bench)
Balta to Boak

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
2/222 - Richie Benaud would be proud!

Now to decide if I take Jelly VC and then what my trades will be!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Forgot to set up my team before Thursday’s game so have Cameron 81 on my fwd bench without the E on him. Thankfully had the E on Cogs though.

Ended up trading Hore/Hind out for Hanners/Garner which wasn’t ideal but needed to keep Cripps on field to get Cogs’ score.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Ended up trading Parker and Hore to Blakely and Hayden (who was going alright until he got injured :()

1640/15 (Jelly) .... 2300+ reachable from here, barring any disasters!

AFL Club
Collingwood
20,398 leaving my run a bit late

will go this week :-

Daniel -> Crisp
Sicliy - > Mills

running Walsh, Hannebery & Worpel at M6 - M8 so will need to upgrade them next

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Tough decision this week. With Gawn call sounding like it will be made on Sunday, and our teams locked on Friday, I am leaning towards trading him.

Now to decide who to ... pay up big for Grundy or grab Lycett or Marshall with their relative low BE’s and DPP flexibility. I also have Daniel to deal with, so maybe I will grab two of those three. :unsure:

Still have Logue at D6 and Clark at M8. Might be able to deal with both of them next week if I go down the Lycett & Marshall route and bank some cash.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tough decision this week. With Gawn call sounding like it will be made on Sunday, and our teams locked on Friday, I am leaning towards trading him.

Now to decide who to ... pay up big for Grundy or grab Lycett or Marshall with their relative low BE’s and DPP flexibility. I also have Daniel to deal with, so maybe I will grab two of those three. :unsure:

Still have Logue at D6 and Clark at M8. Might be able to deal with both of them next week if I go down the Lycett & Marshall route and bank some cash.
I would definitely trade Gawn in this format ... with two trades a week they're basically asking you to! Marshall looks a pretty good pick to me (maybe subject to draw) and I feel it helps you get Logie and Clark off field then all the better.

Tamuhawk

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn

The one comp I don't have Gawn in woo... but have Daniel :(

AFL Club
Sydney
Jelly might be out, so I'll use his high price to go Jelly/Logue to Sloane/Williams. Still have a rookie on field at D6.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I want to trade Jelly & Baker to Macrae and Neale. However the cloud over Lycett puts me at risk of a forward donut. So I might weigh up which one of the two I bring in and grab Danger instead. It would mean putting Darling on the bench with the E and fielding Clarke in the mids.

So I guess I’m weighing up ...

Macrae, Neale, Darling, Lycett/donut
V
Macrae/Neale, Clarke, Danger, Lycett/Darling

AFL Club
Collingwood
need some $$$ , still have 6 upgrades to do

Parker - > Hill
Bewley - > Noble

Dunkley (C) this week