Competitions BBL|10 Doubles Competition

AFL Club
Carlton
Grand Final:
@Tails = 537 + @mike89 = 455 = 992
VS
@Ben's Beasts = 650 + @All is Wells = 580 = 1230

@Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells are BBL10 Doubles competition champions by 238 points.
Congrats to our champions and to @Connoisseur for arranging this competitive comp. I can't imagine what's involved in the background collating all the scores, organising the fixtures and posting everything. Not to mention your involvement in nearly all the threads, well done!!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks @Connoisseur for another enjoyable season. I would have thought you could have rigged the draw to ensure that you had a half decent partner ... but I guess it just proved that you are a fair player!! I enjoyed our chats “off air” throughout the season as we worked on our 50/50 calls.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Awesome work with this yet again @Connoisseur. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it - even if I did struggle personally mid season and nearly quit the competition, I still enjoyed it and it was nothing to do with the comp itself or how you ran it. I didn't enjoy how my awful performance effected someone else, giving them no chance of a good result, but I did enjoy seeing the ups and downs that everyone else managed.

Happy for you to run any ideas by me again for any future competitions, I think the new innovations were mostly successful, good job on keeping it interesting!

Congrats to all the winners and other finalists! Hope to see you all in the AFL comp, or if @Connoisseur needs a break, just around the site.

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Huge effort @Ben's Beasts, cheers for having me on your shoulders for the majority of the season. Well done to everyone involved and thanks @Connoisseur for all the behind the scenes efforts that are involved in running the comp.
Congrats to you too mate. There were plenty of rounds there where I fell and you kept us afloat.

Commiserations to our Grand Final opponents, you both had excellent seasons.

Thanks very much for all the hard work with running this comp @Connoisseur. It was good fun and I’m sure I can speak for Adam by saying we will be back to defend our title next season!

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Definitely take runners up in such a hot field! Congrats @Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells on the victory, and thanks to @Tails for backing all the good and the mediocre decisions!
Also a huge hand to @Connoisseur for running the tournament and, as Moises just said, putting up with some pretty emotional players (especially concerning a certain Round 8). The effort to continue to improve the comp is much appreciated!
congrats @Ben's Beasts and @All is Wells , deserved winners!!!
Many thanks again @Connoisseur , great comp :)
Congrats to our champions and to @Connoisseur for arranging this competitive comp. I can't imagine what's involved in the background collating all the scores, organising the fixtures and posting everything. Not to mention your involvement in nearly all the threads, well done!!
Awesome job @Connoisseur , pleasure as always to participate in your exceptionally organised competitions!
Hoping to be a part of the quartets for the upcoming AFL season!
Thanks @Connoisseur for another enjoyable season. I would have thought you could have rigged the draw to ensure that you had a half decent partner ... but I guess it just proved that you are a fair player!! I enjoyed our chats “off air” throughout the season as we worked on our 50/50 calls.
Huge effort @Ben's Beasts, cheers for having me on your shoulders for the majority of the season. Well done to everyone involved and thanks @Connoisseur for all the behind the scenes efforts that are involved in running the comp.
Awesome work with this yet again @Connoisseur. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it - even if I did struggle personally mid season and nearly quit the competition, I still enjoyed it and it was nothing to do with the comp itself or how you ran it. I didn't enjoy how my awful performance effected someone else, giving them no chance of a good result, but I did enjoy seeing the ups and downs that everyone else managed.
Happy for you to run any ideas by me again for any future competitions, I think the new innovations were mostly successful, good job on keeping it interesting!
Congrats to all the winners and other finalists! Hope to see you all in the AFL comp, or if @Connoisseur needs a break, just around the site.
Congrats to you too mate. There were plenty of rounds there where I fell and you kept us afloat.
Commiserations to our Grand Final opponents, you both had excellent seasons.
Thanks very much for all the hard work with running this comp @Connoisseur. It was good fun and I’m sure I can speak for Adam by saying we will be back to defend our title next season!
Congrats @Ben's Beasts benand @All is Wells allon taking out the major prize.
A huge thumbs up to @Connoisseur for his masterful display in administering the competition.
Thanks for all of the kind words and glad that you enjoyed the edition of the tournament this year.

All ears for any suggestions for changes or improvements to the AFL version (if I decide to run it this year).