Cash Finals Competition - Grand Final Players Posted.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

You will notice a difference between Bermi and Darkie's default tip scores here, and in the actual competition.
This is because the price/par adjustments in this table, are different to the adjustments in the actual table, as everyone's tips are different to the competition table, except Bermi and Darkie.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

The cheap picks were the good picks this week, and the expensive picks, outside of Mitchell, were poison!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

IDIG had the 2nd best raw score for the week, behind Deeman1, and they were the only ones to break the 600 point barrier.
IDIG triumphed by having a lower penalty.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
For those worried about being 200+ behind the leader, after only one Round, keep this in mind:
Kelly scored -118.8 and Sheed scored +49.5, in a sliding door moment, there is 168.3 difference between the two, so 1 jump in the right direction can make up 60% of that defecit in one player. Hang in there!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
A team of:
Lloyd, Dangerfield, Kelly, Grundy, Riewoldt, Menegola ended up with a Par score of -433.2!!!!

A team of:
Bews, Sheed, Hoskin-Elliott, Hannebery, Sinclair, Ronke ended up with a Raw Par score of +94.5.
However, as it was $1,074,832 under budget, that Raw Par score reduces to a Par score of -152.7.
So you can see, just picking the players with best individual Par scores isn't a guarantee of success, unless you can get closer to the weekly budget.

A team of:
Yeo, Mitchell, Martin, Sheed, Sinclair, Cripps scored a Par of -9.0, and was possiby the best you could do this week!

I had none of them! :(

AFL Club
Adelaide
I had 2 reasonable picks with Bews and Martin, but also had Danger and Kelly. :rolleyes:

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
My sliding door...

Choosing Kelly instead of Mitchell or Dusty cost me the weekly.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

This weeks Default Table.
You will notice my team is already in the negatives in the "Score To Adjusted Par" column. This is because my team fell below the Average Team Cost, and it shows the net effect of that happening.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I can’t even work out who I should be picking in this comp, so wouldn’t even be able to start guessing who anyone else is!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
He will come under the "late scratching" rule.

At the time of his "scratching" only one person had selected him, Darkie.

Ceglar's price had dropped to $355,296, so Darkie pays that for Ceglar, and receives Ceglar's SC Price / 5,000 for points.

Ceglar $370,100 / 5,000 = 74.02 points
Ceglar's Adjusted Par is now locked at 81.72

Anyone else that submit's Ceglar in their selections can replace him, or have the entry treated under the "5 players submitted" rule, and receive the most expensive player, based on raw SC prices, still available to them.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Still to receive selections from:
@Bermi, @blue dreamer, @Deeman1, @doc ron, @Prochard

blue dreamer has Ceglar in his Default Picks. If blue dreamer ends up on his Default Tips, he will be given McEvoy instead, as he is the closest to Ceglar in price.
Default Tips are different to actual tips, so in this case, his Ceglar selection isn't actually covered by the "late scratching" rule, as blue dreamer technically hasn't actually selected Ceglar. Replacing him with the closest available player in price is in keeping with how the goal of the Default Tips was structured.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Still to receive selections from:
@Bermi, @blue dreamer, @Deeman1, @doc ron, @Prochard

blue dreamer has Ceglar in his Default Picks. If blue dreamer ends up on his Default Tips, he will be given McEvoy instead, as he is the closest to Ceglar in price.
Default Tips are different to actual tips, so in this case, his Ceglar selection isn't actually covered by the "late scratching" rule, as blue dreamer technically hasn't actually selected Ceglar. Replacing him with the closest available player in price is in keeping with how the goal of the Default Tips was structured.
Just finished my derivatives exam last night will submit today