Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2020/21

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's only taken 12+ years, but I've finally won a weekly in a fantasy competition. Haha.

Score: 192
Weekly: 1
Overall: 105 (up from 761)
Trades Completed: Costa, Klich ---> Grealish, Loftus-Cheek

Felt like Digne's late assist was the turning point. TAA poor and my lowest scorer, then from there just about everything went right. Werner finally turned it on as my VC, Johnstone a CS and now making good coin. Adams a goal and an assist. Team all of the sudden looking a lot better, without so many spot fires to deal with. TAA a problem, not sure what I'll do there, probably will just hold to be honest and hope for a 20+ score soon to turn his fortunes, Tierney probably goes for me this week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure what do with my trades, got Grealish in last week, made 3 mil profit and now the same price as Fernandes, tempting to trade Grealish to Fernandes.

Also contemplating Grealish to Sterling and Aubameyang to Salah

Could keep Grealish for another week, anyone know Grealish and Fernandes break evens.

Also might get rid of Davies for Kilman, if only we had extra trades this week

Anyone keeping Aubameyang and hoping he turns around his slump or is it time to say goodbye, and stop the bleeding

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure what do with my trades, got Grealish in last week, made 3 mil profit and now the same price as Fernandes, tempting to trade Grealish to Fernandes.

Also contemplating Grealish to Sterling and Aubameyang to Salah

Could keep Grealish for another week, anyone know Grealish and Fernandes break evens.

Also might get rid of Davies for Kilman, if only we had extra trades this week

Anyone keeping Aubameyang and hoping he turns around his slump or is it time to say goodbye, and stop the bleeding
I also traded in Grealish this week. I think I'll be holding him another week or two for the further suspected rise then cashing in.

My calculator has the following...

Grealish BE -4
Bruno BE 18

** Note: Suspect my calculator needs a slight adjustment for the MN adjustment, but it's a handy guide nonetheless.

I'm sure @THCLT will be around over the coming days to get more accurate BE readings.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
With his break even will hold Grealish for at least another week

My trades last week were
Mings out Coady in (probably should of got Kilman in)
Klich out Grealish in

Davies to Kilman most likely trade this week, with me staying with Grealish for another week, not sure on the other trade, probably cut loose Aubameyang or JWP

Last edited:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 157
Rd Rank: 23
Overall Rank: 100 (from 340)

The trade of Werner to Watkins resulted in -23 points costing a potential 180!

Surprised by my excellent start which is largely due to being fortunate that the Liverpool defenders have not fired, as well as the superb start from Harry Kane. 1st captain score over 10 this season and 2nd time over 6 due to not utilising a captain loophole. After a 61 in RD1, I am now averaging 123.5 over the last 4 gameweeks.

Congratulations to @Goodie's Guns for managing the highest score of the round.

Current trades for RD6:
Out: E Konsa and L Ayling
In: M Kilman and B Chilwell
1603183193348.png