Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
West Coast
I've been thinking that Cincinnati offense might be quite scary in the coming years.
Burrow at QB', Mixon as RB; Chase, Boyd and Higgins as WRs.
They'll have to improve their OL though: 50+ sacks of Burrows in 16 games this year. That's the most of any QB - compare Brady who was sacked 21 times in 17 games
Don't forget - Burrow did get busted up in his first year. Had his leg written off because OL wasn't strong enough

AFL Club
St Kilda
Well, most of the games have gone as expected.
In the AFC all went according to seeding. The size of the Buffalo win over NE was, for me, unexpected but not the win.
In the NFC only the SF-Dallas was an upset but not unexpected, by me at least. Dallas had the better record but they were mostly beating up on lesser teams whereas SF is in the toughest division.

What is unexpected is the number of head coaches sacked: seven so far, eight if you include Gruden, and there are a couple of head scratchers
Head scratchers:
Brian Flores - why Miamia sacked Flores can only be due to personality conflicts - the Dolphins play for Flores as the 7-1 finish to the season indicates
David Culley - similarly, why did Houston sack Culley? He has arguably the worst squad in the NFL yet managed 4 wins

Totally understandable if you know the background:
Joe Judge - the Giants had the worst offense in his two seasons as head coach and a 10-23 record. Plus, the GM who hired him "retired".
Matt Nagy - the Bears went 6-11 and Nagy has been constantly criticized for mis-handling their QB Fields
Mike Zimmer - Vikings under-performed and Zimmer and the GM, now also fired, hadn't spoken "for months"
Urban Meyer - almost a self-fulfilling prophesy: no NFL experience prior to hiring by the Jags and predicted to fail. He didn't help his cause with a number of "errors of judgement": hiring Tim Tebow, violating NFL practice rules, treatinh his players like college footballers (including kicking his kicker)
Less understandable:
Vic Fangio - Broncos 19-30 in his three seasons as head coach with a good defense but without a reliable QB. Maybe he could have done better, may be not.