Discussion NTL Club

AFL Club
Richmond
It is with great regret that I must announce my position as the newest President of the No Trades Left Club.
Seriously though I feel honoured to have come first in something SuperCoach relevant for the year.
I implore you all to join me on the dark side... It's so nice not having to consider any trades which will undoubtedly backfire anyway 😋

AFL Club
Collingwood
It is with great regret that I must announce my position as the newest President of the No Trades Left Club.
Seriously though I feel honoured to have come first in something SuperCoach relevant for the year.
I implore you all to join me on the dark side... It's so nice not having to consider any trades which will undoubtedly backfire anyway 😋
How can you have no trades left ?

Even using every trade every round so far you still should have 1 trade left going into Round 16 ?

I have used every single trade available so far apart from this round and have 3 remaining.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congrats @TigerTime on becoming the NTL Club President for 2020!

In case you didn't know, it is the President's job to supply the beer for all members ;)

AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm the vice president. TigerTime just pipped me.
Just used my last one on BSmith to Toby Greene.

I'll have to save my presidents speech for another year.

My four starting mids were Fyfe, Cripps, Bont and Dunkley and I traded in BSmith and Simpkin just before their injuries. Neale’s rising price just kept him out of reach and waiting 1 week too many to trade Pittonet to Gawn left me with some awful captains choices that cruelled my season. Starting Luke Ryan and Christian Petracca were about the only things I did right.

I decided to use all my trades to have a crack at this round for the weekly and got off to a decent start but that has gone pear shaped in the last 2 hours. I needed Lloyd to lay down but Dusty, Petracca and Angus Brayshaw thought I was talking to them.

Good luck to everyone at the pointy end of overall and leagues and the more the merrier in here so don't dilly dally.

AFL Club
Essendon
I'm the vice president. TigerTime just pipped me.
Just used my last one on BSmith to Toby Greene.

I'll have to save my presidents speech for another year.

My four starting mids were Fyfe, Cripps, Bont and Dunkley and I traded in BSmith and Simpkin just before their injuries. Neale’s rising price just kept him out of reach and waiting 1 week too many to trade Pittonet to Gawn left me with some awful captains choices that cruelled my season. Starting Luke Ryan and Christian Petracca were about the only things I did right.

I decided to use all my trades to have a crack at this round for the weekly and got off to a decent start but that has gone pear shaped in the last 2 hours. I needed Lloyd to lay down but Dusty, Petracca and Angus Brayshaw thought I was talking to them.

Good luck to everyone at the pointy end of overall and leagues and the more the merrier in here so don't dilly dally.
Could be here as early as today.

AFL Club
Richmond
Welcome to the club freowho! Sounds like you didn't have much luck this season.
Would have been tough to beat me to it as I had to do all 3 before the Bombers Eagles game Tuesday night so I could get Gawn for Draper.
Thus far I've avoided any injuries after using all my trades. Let's hope that continues for the both of us

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm back where I belong. Used my final trade on Dusty to Walsh in the end. I did enjoy the extra trades this season even if I could have used them better! Possibly should have joined last week, but thought I would try a bit of restraint for once and see what conserving a trade feels like. Practice for next season.

Starting a side with very few rookies, as I expected 1-2 rounds max this year made things a lot more challenging than I wanted, compromised my team all season with too many near-top line premium players and not enough absolute guns. Injuries early on didn't help.

Anyway, enough time for a proper review later, time to celebrate the good times and the fact we got a "full" season in anyway.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Welcome to the club freowho! Sounds like you didn't have much luck this season.
Would have been tough to beat me to it as I had to do all 3 before the Bombers Eagles game Tuesday night so I could get Gawn for Draper.
Thus far I've avoided any injuries after using all my trades. Let's hope that continues for the both of us
Harris Andrews. :(