Strategy Round 9: Trades

AFL Club
Collingwood
Plan was Marshall but not sure now.

Berry - > Poulter most likely

Mansell might be a concern (Highmore & Jones my cover)

Stringer injured

O'Brien absolute crap

Can we buy extra trades somehow ?

AFL Club
Sydney
Surprised this thread doesn't already exist!

Will be taking 2 of Poulter/Ridley/Marshall at this point.

Rowe was going to be a trade out but looks like he has just restarted his cash gen.
You're welcome, my tag well and truly released on him :LOL:

Poulter, RCD and Hall are the 3 guys I'm basically interested in right now, probably have to go the double down on those two given how they've looked (decent) and that I don't see Khamis as a likely option (JS purely, he looks a good player) and unless I'm blanking there is no one else to debut this round so would be no targets in two weeks meaning it's a great week to be in double up land.

Hawkins also in the gun as an option.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Scott > RCD (125k profit)
Berry > Poulter (100k profit)

Means I'll have 275k heading into round 10 which is just short of picking up Dusty + Ridley without sacrifising Powell

Looks like Marshall and Poulter in at this stage. Clark will be one of the outs and either Warner or Gulden may be the other, but we'll wait for team selections with both of the affected games luckily being the first two cabs off the rank.

Bucks said in the presser that Murphy actually passed his concussion test, so he might be able to play next week hopefully, otherwise I'll be fielding a DEF donut for another week or two.

It would, however, be very nice indeed to not field one or more donuts in a round if Murphy does come up for next week's game, as I can't remember the last time that happened outside of round 1 to be honest (going back to last year).

AFL Club
Collingwood
How many trades have you spent on the Rucks...?
This season ?

Let's see

Started Flynn , Meek , Hunter & Fullarton

Traded Hickey in 😀 and out 😢

Traded O'Brien in (so far disastrous)

Traded Mumford in

Need to trade Flynn down after his next game and then use that cash to upgrade Mumford.

Then maybe use a luxury trade on O'Brien

AFL Club
Adelaide
Hall's gotta be the most shameful pick this year. High scoring, great role, but had a groin issue a few weeks ago and the poster boy for unfulfilled talent and inconsistency. Is his scoring worth the risk? Shouldnt be too hard to be injury free when he's never within 10 metres of another player. This pick can go shove it and it better not work!

AFL Club
Essendon
Got 320k in the bank after this weeks trades. Looks like I'm going to take a minor hit in the rankings this week. Ideally I'd like to inject some of that cash back into point scoring power to move back up the ranks next week.

With the way cash gen is at the moment though, do I have to grab both RCD and Poulter? It would likely mean taking another hit in the rankings but I would take a juicy 600k into a double upgrade in round 10.

AFL Club
Sydney
Got 320k in the bank after this weeks trades. Looks like I'm going to take a minor hit in the rankings this week. Ideally I'd like to inject some of that cash back into point scoring power to move back up the ranks next week.

With the way cash gen is at the moment though, do I have to grab both RCD and Poulter? It would likely mean taking another hit in the rankings but I would take a juicy 600k into a double upgrade in round 10.
Think I’m going to take the cash too.