SC 2023: Lock and Load Competition VI

AFL Club
Brisbane
Week 23 - Almost there!
@Peter56's "I can but Hope!" leaving nothing to chance with a round win to put themselves into an almost unbeatable position.

@Vicwood looking like this season's Bridesmaid.

@ThunderBirdsRGo giving it a good shake and toppling yours truely off the podium. Can we hang on for third? I don't know.

One ... more ... round!
1692527374693.png

AFL Club
Brisbane
And preliminary Final results - subject to checking!

Looks like it will be a massive congratulations to @Peter56 - Joining the chamionship winning group. Clubhouse keys in the mail!

@Vicwood ending up with the bridesmaids position, but has the Cup trophy for their cabinet too

And a podium finish for yours truly despite the wheels falling off toward the end and @Bermi and @Hot Thunder keeping the podium honest.

Shout out to @Beg2Differ for all the checking and associated effort.

Not sure what I have done to the mighty Ironhawk's name in the last week or so (just noticed) but adding to your silverware with the woodenspoon this year - as for the name change, sincere apologies!

Cheers!

1693142999056.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure what I have done to the mighty Ironhawk's name in the last week or so (just noticed) but adding to your silverware with the woodenspoon this year - as for the name change, sincere apologies!
I had noticed that and was going to comment that it'd suck to be that IronGUwk person having such a bad team. :ROFLMAO:

Fully expected last, was just interested to see how a team like that would go. I found out - not well.

AFL Club
Carlton

Looks like it will be a massive congratulations to @Peter56 - Joining the chamionship winning group. Clubhouse keys in the mail!

@Vicwood ending up with the bridesmaids position, but has the Cup trophy for their cabinet too

And a podium finish for yours truly despite the wheels falling off toward the end and @Bermi and @Hot Thunder keeping the podium honest.

Cheers!

View attachment 61137
Thanks to @Beijing_Sting and @Beg2Differ for their ongoing commitment in this format, congratulations to @Peter56 for his strong win!! I'm going to mad Monday, so I'll see you back here next season. 😉

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Many thanks to @Beijing_Sting for both the great concept and then all the work you put into the running of this comp.
And thanks to @Beg2Differ for your skills with Excel and the weekly stats.

After a dismal first effort in 2022, I've scrambled into the red box this year !!
Well done @Peter56 - looked the winner a long way from home and duly saluted by a clear margin.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Cheers!

View attachment 61137
Thanks for you time invested in running and updated the comp.