Seriously, ***?

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thought I'd start a thread on life's little quirky, odd or darn right bizare moments. They could be things that happen to you personally or that you read or watch about in the wider world. I'll start:

Today at lunch time I went to a public restroom. While doing my business a guy in his twenties goes to the urinal two down from me. He proceeds to drop both his jeans and underpants down to his ankles and goes about his business exposing his naked backside for the whole mensroom to see.

Seriously, ***?

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
lol *** indeed. Apparently someone did pretty much the same thing at my work :confused:

Last edited:

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought I'd start a thread on life's little quirky, odd or darn right bizare moments. They could be things that happen to you personally or that you read or watch about in the wider world. I'll start:

Today at lunch time I went to a public restroom. While doing my business a guy in his twenties goes to the urinal two down from me. He proceeds to drop both his jeans and underpants down to his ankles and goes about his business exposing his naked backside for the whole mensroom to see.

Seriously, ***?
lol *** indeed. Apparently someone did pretty much the same thing at my work :confused:
As disgusting as it sort of is the younger generations seem to be making it a trend.

Agreed though, seriously ***.

Fresh

350 Games Club
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just seen it twice in the past 2 days at work. A 3rd time the guy didn't drop his pants but walked over to where the sinks and mirrors are before doing up his pants then walking out. I remember his face only to remind myself not to shake his hand if I'm ever introduced to him :)

AFL Club
Carlton
There was this old guy at the pyramids that organized it.
I wonder if he could offer us any old world wisdom of how to appease the SC Gods.
All I seem to do is attract their wrath for three full seasons. ...lol

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I wonder if he could offer us any old world wisdom of how to appease the SC Gods.
All I seem to do is attract their wrath for three full seasons. ...lol
Animal sacrifice. The trick is figuring out which animal. You obviously sacrificed a sacred animal three years thus earning their wrath.

AFL Club
Carlton
Animal sacrifice. The trick is figuring out which animal. You obviously sacrificed a sacred animal three years thus earning their wrath.
Damn, knew that be-heading ritual of Tiggy the Tiger would come back to haunt me. I thought mascots were fair game. Geez...

AFL Club
Carlton
I actually got no idea of what the AFL jumper policy is anymore. There seems to be no common logic as to the old tradition of home team wear their traditional jumper and dark shorts and away team light shorts. This whole idea of clash guernseys has made it a mess and for no good reason. The first game I ever watched was on tv was 1977 Grand Final. I actually watched it in black and white tv. Yeah, truly...lol... North and Collingwood. One had white shorts the other darker. I had no problem figuring out whom was whom. Did not need either team to change their jumper. Funny enough first game I ever watch of footy was a draw...lol.. Next week I watched the Grand Final replay on colour tv.. yippeee...lol.. Seeing North pump the pies in the replay in colour was quite exciting at the time. Fast forward to 2014 season and I see my team sometimes playing in bloody white guernsey *** ? No need. Just over the top crap change to game. All we should have is one team where white shorts and other dark if there is any colour clash with guernseys. Strangely even their stupid modern rules seem confusing. We play Freo at home and they were wearing whiter jumpers. We were wearing our normal jumper which is fine but also had our dark shorts on. Would have made more sense both wearing normal guernsey and we wear white shorts as away team and they their darker purple ones as shorts. I cannot follow any of the logic anymore of whom wears what. Just know it is all stupid. That is all....

Last edited:

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
So yesterday was bin day. I get home and someone had moved my recycle bin back inside my driveway. The only problem was it was still full and it had now missed the collection.

Who the F*** does that S**T??

AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm a special guest on gay and ******* radio station 94.9 Joy FM tomorrow night and guess what? I'M NOT GAY!

It's at 10pm.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Some friends of friends have a show where they get a guest to pick 4 songs that have a special meaning to them and you have a chat about that and other stuff. They must have been struggling for guests to invite me. ;)

I'll try to turn the conversation around to Supercoach. There must be some gun gay supercoach players out there!

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I went to a pub last night. For a birthday, I'm not a complete drunk going to pubs on Monday nights :)

Anyway I walk past this bloke, about mid 50's, eating dinner by himself and he is watching 'The Bold and the Beautiful' on youtube on his phone.

Thinking my eyes may have deceived me I walked past him a few minutes later, and yes this guy was watching the Bold and Beautiful on his phone at a pub....

Seriously, ***?

AFL Club
Adelaide
Here's how out of being even vaguely with it I am. Met some dudes who'd been to Soundwave day one today and I was like oh what were your highlights? They named a few bands I hadn't heard of and then one of them said "The Second Joint was my highlight" and I was like oh yeah nice! Then I realised... I'm old... That's not a band... he meant drugs.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Got a day off and I'm watching a bit of the Oscars. Couple of ***s

1. The Lego Movie was NOT nominated in best animated feature. ***? It was awesome! I heard kids (and adults) singing that cute dumb song for weeks. The song got nominated and performed and they handed lego Oscars to the crowd! I love that movie.

2. Jared Leto's perfect long hair and perfect beard ***? He's WAY too well groomed it freaks me out. He looks like a really clean and short Jesus.

Jared_Leto.jpg