Wrestling Discussion

vin.gill

250 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Not sure if many here still follow the WWE ... nonetheless the Royal Rumble is one of their most popular events of the year.

Favourites: Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Rusev

Outside Chance: Dolph Ziggler, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Kane

Surprise Entrants: Sting? CM Punk?

Thoughts?

MovingUpward

Michael Tuck Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Wow, blast from the past there Vin. Haven't watched it in years but Royal Rumble used to be a favourite.

One of first WWF matches I ever watched was a Royal Rumble back in the late 80's early 90's with Hogan, Andre the Giant, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (?sp), Jake the Snake Roberts, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect... Ah good times. Think most of them be dead by now - lol. Might have to get on You Tube and relive some of the good 'ol days...

Dolph Ziggler,

Thoughts?
Any relation to Dirk Diggler by any chance? :eek:

OzRulesFootball

Director of Coaching
AFL Club
Carlton
Do not follow but occassionally catch a few minutes of some Wresting show on Channel One. Some of it is pretty funny but usually do not watch more than 10 or 15 minutes. I do remember as a kid watching Killer Bees on tv....lol..
But rarely followed much in last two decades...;) Unless you call watching Mickey Rourke in "The Wrestler" as checking it out.
Actually he had a fight recently.

vin.gill

250 Games Club
AFL Club
North Melb.
Wow, blast from the past there Vin. Haven't watched it in years but Royal Rumble used to be a favourite.

One of first WWF matches I ever watched was a Royal Rumble back in the late 80's early 90's with Hogan, Andre the Giant, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (?sp), Jake the Snake Roberts, Macho Man, Mr. Perfect... Ah good times. Think most of them be dead by now - lol. Might have to get on You Tube and relive some of the good 'ol days...

Any relation to Dirk Diggler by any chance? :eek:

sadly yes, a few of them are dead now, Macho Man recently

will post my review here on Monday after the pay-per-view