Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pull my last trades 10 minutes too early, had of know Middleton was going to have the night off, would of traded him out. Only kept him because I thought he would junk it up without the Greek playing.

Looks like might only get 2 games out of Middleton and James this week

Captain Jokic obviously went into hibernation , how did he not junk it up against a Bucks seconds team

Gobert ***

At least I had Collins and Young today

AFL Club
Collingwood
My current side is :-

Harden , Young / Dellavedova
Doncic , Beal / Luwawu-Cabarot
Gobert (C) / Eubanks
LBJ , LeVert / Toscano-Anderson
Jokic , Adebayo / Williamson

$ 10,930,00.00 in the ? + Williamson's $$$ to get Antetokounmpo & Davis

maybe a KAT/Whiteside/Drummond and possibly upgrade Young

AFL Club
West Coast
Updating a previous report, Rudy Gobert (illness) has not yet been ruled out for Wednesday's game, but he remains questionable to play.
Quin Snyder misunderstood a question asked about Gobert during his pregame media availability, but he hasn't been ruled out just yet. It sounds like they want him to get through his pregame routine before an official decision is made, so don't pull him out of your active lineups just yet.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Updating a previous report, Rudy Gobert (illness) has not yet been ruled out for Wednesday's game, but he remains questionable to play.
Quin Snyder misunderstood a question asked about Gobert during his pregame media availability, but he hasn't been ruled out just yet. It sounds like they want him to get through his pregame routine before an official decision is made, so don't pull him out of your active lineups just yet.
Very excited i have the C on him for an ejection and probably ****ing corona

AFL Club
Hawthorn
What happens this week, do we get a final score after today or it’s suspended as well, suppose they will let us know