2022: AFL SC Player Discussions

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jordan Dawson now at the crows is very appealing - can see him being their “QB” / main distributor of the ball going into their fwd line & expect the crows to give him the ball at every opportunity with him being such an elite kick.
Could be one of the better scoring defenders next season. I’m not crazy about his estimated 543k starting price though.

Can think of a few other defenders who look to be better value for our starting teams.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Could be one of the better scoring defenders next season. I’m not crazy about his estimated 543k starting price though.

Can think of a few other defenders who look to be better value for our starting teams.
5th on aggregate and one of only 7 defenders to average over 100 this year. Has missed only one game in two years (concussion) and at the ~$540k price tag he's hardly breaking the bank.

Need a bit of a look at him at the Crows but I don't think you need much more right?

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
5th on aggregate and one of only 7 defenders to average over 100 this year. Has missed only one game in two years (concussion) and at the ~$540k price tag he's hardly breaking the bank.

Need a bit of a look at him at the Crows but I don't think you need much more right?
Yep, like him as a pick for sure and he could end up in many teams.

Just prefer the value at this stage of Daniel, Whitfield and Sicily to name a few.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Dont know if its already been said but are we worried about Melbournes mid becoming too congested? With Dunstan in how does this affect Trac, Oliver, etc?

Feeling a lot of deja vu from last year when Treloar joined the Dogs?

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Dont know if its already been said but are we worried about Melbournes mid becoming too congested? With Dunstan in how does this affect Trac, Oliver, etc?

Feeling a lot of deja vu from last year when Treloar joined the Dogs?
Dunstan is not in their best 22. He has to get past Jordon and Sparrow, who are probably competing for the one spot, in the midfield.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Dunstan is not in their best 22. He has to get past Jordon and Sparrow, who are probably competing for the one spot, in the midfield.
uhhh ok, could someone please remind me why he left Saints then? Where he actually had JS??

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
uhhh ok, could someone please remind me why he left Saints then? Where he actually had JS??
Because St Kilda said they would delist him?
He had no job security at the Saints. Depth player in case Steele or Crouch got injured.

Bizarre that Melbourne was the new home.

A job is better is better than no job.

Tasmania expansion side would be ideal.

AFL Club
Essendon
Hypothetical
You are playing a Supercoach keepers league, you have the first pick in the draft and you need a forward who do you take.
J Ceglar R/F
D Rioli
Coniglio
Peter Wright
Curnow
Your thoughts are much appreciated

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hypothetical
You are playing a Supercoach keepers league, you have the first pick in the draft and you need a forward who do you take.
J Ceglar R/F
D Rioli
Coniglio
Peter Wright
Curnow
Your thoughts are much appreciated
Cogs was certainly the first name that jumped out, great upside even if it takes a bit of time. But for 22 performance Ceglar would be my pick on the gamble he nails the #1 ruck role.