Opinion 2022: Player X v Player Y

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm torn on this one.

Shiel vs Parker 😉
L Parker quite comfortably and ideally a midfielder such as Steele, etc instead, as Shiel should not feature in any considerations to occupy a valuable midfield spot, as too many points will be leaked.

Inconsistent and his ceiling is not high enough to compensate for the lows. Declining kick to handball ratio, disposal averages and time on ground whilst he is not noted for amassing a large amount of contested possessions and are all danger signs in this format. Improbable that he continues recording 7+ tackles to reach that 100 range and therefore will be reliant on those matches around the 30+ range which also did not translate to high Supercoach relevancy earlier in his career at GWS.

$100,000 cheaper with dual position status would be the only time I would consider Shiel for the remainder of his career.

AFL Club
Essendon
Dawson vs Vlastuin & 100k

Considering Vlastuin as the Tigers draw the next few weeks looks tasty & Dawson is probably a good trade in after he drops a little in price in time for league finals.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dawson vs Vlastuin & 100k

Considering Vlastuin as the Tigers draw the next few weeks looks tasty & Dawson is probably a good trade in after he drops a little in price in time for league finals.
I think Dawson is worth getting, a lot more consistent. Vlastuin seems to score better against the stronger sides rather than weaker ones, but would be an interesting POD.
I have 537k for a forward who should I get

Heeney
Jezza cameron
Baker
Greene
Others
what’s the best option?
Going to go for an Other here and say Tom Lynch. As per the above X v Y they have a good upcoming draw. Bit risky, but I think he's the best option in this range. Baker is a safer option from the same club, with a lower ceiling. Unfortunately Darcy Cameron is just out of your price range, as he would have been my suggestion.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Crisp v Hall
(4 trades left, have Preuss & Jackson)
Considering Whitfield to keep some money ITB for Preuss & Jackson
I don't mind Hall. How lucky do you feel in terms of him staying injury free? Whitfield is not the worst alternative if you want to save some cash here.
Ridley & Steele vs Dawson & Petracca
Dawson & Petracca seems the better combo to me, although I note I was burned by starting Ridley earlier in the season, he has sightly improved since.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't mind Hall. How lucky do you feel in terms of him staying injury free? Whitfield is not the worst alternative if you want to save some cash here.

Dawson & Petracca seems the better combo to me, although I note I was burned by starting Ridley earlier in the season, he has sightly improved since.
No Preuss, trading him to Darcy, all plans out the window haha

AFL Club
Collingwood
Too late now, not recommended to post 5 mins before a match starts. I think Bont will do better from here on.
Yeah good point, completely forgot bulldogs were on tonight but should be fine as im leaning towards Witts

Only reason choosing Witts is his scorring this season plus the 50% ownership
Just worried that his next matchups are going to wreck him as the only 2 games he might keep his consistency is hawks and pies games

AFL Club
Carlton
Steele vs Walsh debate still hurting me

Take out his 4 Frees against and 10 clangers game against Melbourne along with his game against Geelong where he was injured . Steele is averaging 119.
Also has 6 games left at Marvel. 🤔

vs Walsh who simply is a gun and as a Carlton Supporter love watching

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Steele vs Walsh debate still hurting me

Take out his 4 Frees against and 10 clangers game against Melbourne along with his game against Geelong where he was injured . Steele is averaging 119.
Also has 6 games left at Marvel. 🤔

vs Walsh who simply is a gun and as a Carlton Supporter love watching
I'd love to have both. I think both will be in the top mids from here on, with little to split them, and don't stress too much. I gave a slight edge to Walsh previously, but it could easily be Steele who finishes slightly ahead.