Strategy 2022: Round 21 Trades

How many trades do you have left at the start of round 21?

• 0 (The NTLC is open!)

Votes: 15 19.5%

Votes: 29 37.7%

Votes: 16 20.8%

Votes: 5 6.5%

Votes: 11 14.3%

Votes: 1 1.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9 (saved my 3 boosts!)

• Total voters
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do we think Mills will do well on the run home?
Sydney seem to verse good point giving up midfields

Just not sure about him as hes such a versatile player i cant work out where he gets his main chunk of points from to make him 120+?

Got 1 trade left & barring any injuries I'm very tempted to trade ROB for Rowan Marshall.

Lost my $ league Qualifying final by 18 points & just 46 points from a clearly negative pod ROB burns.

Short & Crisp both also had stinkers again, but both have dropped so far in value their is nobody to trade them too

AFL Club
Adelaide
Got 1 trade left & barring any injuries I'm very tempted to trade ROB for Rowan Marshall.

Lost my $ league Qualifying final by 18 points & just 46 points from a clearly negative pod ROB burns.

Short & Crisp both also had stinkers again, but both have dropped so far in value their is nobody to trade them too
I have more trades but will also be doing this trade. ROB goes onto the never again list, what was I thinking 3 weeks ago.

AFL Club
Essendon

Marshall has Cats at Grevious Bodily Harm stadium this week... how's his form there?

Bont out would make things very interesting.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do we think Mills will do well on the run home?
Sydney seem to verse good point giving up midfields

Just not sure about him as hes such a versatile player i cant work out where he gets his main chunk of points from to make him 120+?
ive been dissatisfied with him since coming in and he has still delivered 120 average over the two weeks so far…

my especiations were too high but i brought him in due to his high ceiling that could win me a final…

Swans have a soft run which is a positive

AFL Club
St Kilda

Yeah 46 points is a shocker for a guy doing it solo, thinking about bringing in Marshall myself this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol, I traded out Cameron last week because of his declining CBAs
Same! To Taranto :(
Thankfully Short to Stewart was a win and I managed to move up 8 spots to 62nd overall.
If Grundy is back this week (and Taranto manages to lift/not get dropped!) then it might still be a good move over the 4 rounds.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Assuming Cogs & Dawson return and no late injuries I will use my last trade to upgrade Crisp, as I’ve been wanting to for 3 weeks but saving trades. At this stage tossing up between Redman, Bailey Dale and Angus Brayshaw. Leaning towards Redman given his recent form and POD. Not sure the other 2 can go as “big”