Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
North Melb.
There have been a total of 252 trades done so far (avg 14 per team).
There have been a total of 52 boosts used so far (avg 2.9 per team).

If anybody is not comfortable with me posting stats of this nature then please post here or send me a PM. I won't post things in regard to specific teams that isn't available through the normal site however I am assuming general stats of this nature is not divulging too much.

AFL Club
Melbourne

If anybody is not comfortable with me posting stats of this nature then please post here or send me a PM. I won't post things in regard to specific teams that isn't available through the normal site however I am assuming general stats of this nature is not divulging too much.
All good as far as I'm concerned, I'm a pretty open book as far as these things are concerned, if you ask I will normally reveal the answer anyway.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thanks B2D, I have no hope, no English again.
Sucks holding onto him doesn't it? We were the only two who did. :(

I've also held Hewett, fully expect he misses again too with my luck, not sure how I have managed to go 3-3 to this point being the only person to hold both.

Nice preview as usual @Beg2Differ. Looking at my unique players, I feel I'm slightly behind, again, and will need to rely on luck to get a win, again. Should still hopefully be a good match @Philzsay!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

Very good of you to ask. I have no issue with that, and suspect that only coaches ranked extremely highly would do so. @ben’s beasts is currently in that position, but I believe he was prepared to share this info with the masses recently as part of his burgeoning media career 😋

Good luck this week, looks like I need Gawn and Brodie to o***et your stronger backline!