Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Melbourne
Could be a stressfull day for most coaches today, most teams have the Pruess (Emg), Hayes (Ext Bench) combination so could be some big moves made today pending selection at 5pm tonight.

Personally I think SHayes will make the cut, but with Dixon back stranger things have happened.

Those teams running Pruess (R1), SHayes (R2) and Dixon (R3) will be more nervous than most ;)

@PC is one effected in that scenario, so will be interested to see what he does.

For me it mainly means Rowell survives again and I will be trading to avoid donuts rather than improving my team as was the case last week.

Who knows maybe Rowell can do a Coniglio :love:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Could be a stressfull day for most coaches today, most teams have the Pruess (Emg), Hayes (Ext Bench) combination so could be some big moves made today pending selection at 5pm tonight.

Personally I think SHayes will make the cut, but with Dixon back stranger things have happened.

Those teams running Pruess (R1), SHayes (R2) and Dixon (R3) will be more nervous than most ;)

@PC is one effected in that scenario, so will be interested to see what he does.

For me it mainly means Rowell survives again and I will be trading to avoid donuts rather than improving my team as was the case last week.

Really want that beer don't you... :rolleyes::p

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

With the fourth season of Stranger Things being released on Netflix at 5pm today (yes I am a parent of teenagers), I am wondering if you are eluding to some kind of incidental omen? :unsure:

AFL Club
Melbourne
With the fourth season of Stranger Things being released on Netflix at 5pm today (yes I am a parent of teenagers), I am wondering if you are eluding to some kind of incidental omen? :unsure:
No elusion intended, never seen the show and not sure my teenager has either, but I might be wrong.

Players get dropped for inexplicable reasons all the time, let alone when there is a new season of stranger things ;)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Think you got me Ash. A Zorko turd on my team and a Neale C gem for you looks like game.

I will make sure the beer is cold and large.
Yeah, it would appear that Sicily was the POD that was the final straw.

I was very concerned with Rich's poor score only for him to be outdone in the poor score stakes by both Zorko and Petracca.

Still plenty to play for, so hopefully we both have a great finish to the weekend 👍.

AFL Club
West Coast
My so called premiums are killing me this week... Track, Zorko and new recruit stupid sexy Heeny 🤢🙄
I think you have me easily covered, even despite the poor scores. Nailing that monster C score from Neale was crucial, Sinclair going huge too.

Once again my captain fails me... I seriously can't understand how I've missed every big score this year as either VC or C.

My last 9 Captains... Macrae 102, Macrae 104, Oliver 99, Gawn 82, Macrae 89, Neale 108, Miller 107, Cripps 38, Miller76

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think you have me easily covered, even despite the poor scores. Nailing that monster C score from Neale was crucial, Sinclair going huge too.

Once again my captain fails me... I seriously can't understand how I've missed every big score this year as either VC or C.

My last 9 Captains... Macrae 102, Macrae 104, Oliver 99, Gawn 82, Macrae 89, Neale 108, Miller 107, Cripps 38, Miller76
Wow, that is very bad luck LITS. It’s not like you were picking no-name players as a punt either.

Surely it has to get better from here!

AFL Club
Melbourne

I think it could be a nail biter... Sinclair needs to keep going for me so I can post a reasonable target for your two decent Pies players to chase down 😬

AFL Club
West Coast
Wow, that is very bad luck LITS. It’s not like you were picking no-name players as a punt either.

Surely it has to get better from here!
Tell me about it... I mean, surely the odds are I would have landed 1 or 2 good VC or C scores just on luck alone... but sadly not the case.

When all our teams are very similar, the right captain choice makes so much difference in match-up's.