Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Melbourne
It's interesting to see that only 5 of us held Cripps last round (with 10 trading him out). The hold really hurt me last week, so it will be interesting to see if this move pays off this week or whether Cripps doubles down and applies a double burn just for fun :oops:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's interesting to see that only 5 of us held Cripps last round (with 10 trading him out). The hold really hurt me last week, so it will be interesting to see if this move pays off this week or whether Cripps doubles down and applies a double burn just for fun :oops:
Yep, I sold. Also likely to sell Hall and English this rd. I am rapidly running out of prems!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't have the energy or concentration to do the review commentaries this week however here are the empirical reviews.

Reminder that the trade-ins are underlined and I have added the trade-outs this week at the bottom.

View attachment 43052
Good luck @Tails - in a matchup starting with only four PODs, English’s injury means you’re kicking with the breeze!

AFL Club
Melbourne
Crippa you beauty... maybe my luck is turning ? ... but probably nahhh 😬