Leagues 2022 SCS Premier League

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought I was a guarantee of having the least in the bank with just $200 but clearly there’s somebody cutting it even more fine! 😆
Well, that's done.

Couldn't quite manage a $0 left bank balance, but I was happy enough with that when I saw how much I was left with after my final trade.

AFL Club
North Melb.
I think this is final now. Well done @Darkie, you deserve your spot in the prelim after a top 4 finish.

But gee what a disappointing way to bow out with so many of my PODs putting in one of their lowest scores for the year. I know you had a few as well most notably your captain so it would have felt a bit hollow even if I did hang on.

1659863679945.png

Last edited:

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think this is final now. Well done @Darkie, you deserve your spot in the prelim after a top 4 finish.

But gee what a disappointing way to bow out with so many of my PODs putting in one of their lowest scores for the year. I know you had a few as well most notably your captain so it would have felt a bit hollow even if I hung on.

View attachment 46823
Thanks @Beg2Differ. I think there’s always a fair bit of luck at play when it’s this close. Commiserations if those scores are final, you’ve made a great contribution to the league throughout the season.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Below are the results for the Round 21 Doubles Comp.
Congratulations to the 4 top scoring Teams, who now are in the Preliminary Final.

Bad luck to the other Teams who were eliminated,
but still in the running to be the highest scoring Team (see below).

EDIT: Below is the correct Table.

1659874846888.png

1659866901220.png

-----------------------------------------------------
2022 SCSPL DOUBLES COMP

At the end of Rd 19
Teams will be paired, Top of the Ladder Team with the 18th Team, 2nd Team with the 17th Team, 3rd with 16th, etc.
At the end of Rd 20
The 8 highest, combined SC points, Doubles Teams will move into the Elimination Final
At the end of Rd 21 (Elimination Final)
The 4 highest, combined SC points, Doubles Teams will move into the Semi Final
At the end of Rd 22 (Semi Final)
The 2 highest, combined SC points, Doubles Teams will move into the Grand Final
At the end of Rd 23 (Grand Final)
The highest, combined SC points, Doubles Team are the Grand Final Winners.

(If there is a Tie, then the highest combined SC points, from the previous round, will win)

9 Doubles Teams: 1st & 18th - 2nd & 17th - 3rd & 16th - 4th & 15th - 5th & 14th - 6th & 13th - 7th & 12th - 8th & 11th - 9th & 10th

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congratulations to the 4 top scoring Teams, who now are in the Preliminary Final.

View attachment 46827
View attachment 46832

2022 SCSPL DOUBLES COMP

At the end of Rd 19
Teams will be paired, Top of the Ladder Team with the 18th Team, 2nd Team with the 17th Team, 3rd with 16th, etc.
At the end of Rd 20
The 8 highest, combined SC points, Doubles Teams will move into the Elimination Final

(If there is a Tie, then the highest combined SC points, from the previous round, will win)

9 Doubles Teams: 1st & 18th - 2nd & 17th - 3rd & 16th - 4th & 15th - 5th & 14th - 6th & 13th - 7th & 12th - 8th & 11th - 9th & 10th
Despite being greyed out, did Courtesans and I make it through? Looks like we had the 2nd highest score, the rest are in order. (Well, except for the team already eliminated)

AFL Club
Hawthorn

View attachment 46827
View attachment 46832

2022 SCSPL DOUBLES COMP

At the end of Rd 19
At the end of Rd 20

Let's go Doc!!

AFL Club
North Melb.

View attachment 46827
View attachment 46832

2022 SCSPL DOUBLES COMP

At the end of Rd 19
At the end of Rd 20

I'm confused.

Tails and LITS were knocked out last week but are listed in the top 4 here. Courtesans and Ironhawk are listed last despite scoring 2nd highest.

Please explain.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Despite being greyed out, did Courtesans and I make it through? Looks like we had the 2nd highest score, the rest are in order. (Well, except for the team already eliminated)
I'm confused.

Tails and LITS were knocked out last week but are listed in the top 4 here. Courtesans and Ironhawk are listed last despite scoring 2nd highest.

Please explain.
I just finished doing my 'Interchange Comp' update, I'll have a look now at my tables.