Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

AFL Club
Adelaide
3 trades announced in SC and just scanned Twitter and no announcement yet on RDT. Already less trades in this comp so surely an extra 3 isn't too much to ask (says the guy with one trade left after this round...please please please please...😬🤣)

AFL Club
GWS Giants
3 trades announced in SC and just scanned Twitter and no announcement yet on RDT. Already less trades in this comp so surely an extra 3 isn't too much to ask (says the guy with one trade left after this round...please please please please...😬🤣)
JuddMagic says hi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::):)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes::rolleyes:(y)(y)

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
The only rookie I have left on the field is Rankine now :-
View attachment 19874
Very interesting to compare my side against one ranked so highly.

They are quite similar, and surprisingly closely matched in almost all respects ... but your R2 is beating mine by 30 ppg.

Probably a lesson there. Well done.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone seen confirmation that we are getting extra trades in this format?

I think some people are assuming it will be an extra 3, same as SuperCoach?

AFL Club
West Coast
Has anyone seen confirmation that we are getting extra trades in this format?

I think some people are assuming it will be an extra 3, same as SuperCoach?
DREAM TEAM

- Bye-affected rounds 14, 15 and 16 will revert to Best 18 scoring, with a maximum of 3 trades available for each round.
- Therefore, an additional 3 trades will be added to the season total (now up to 31 for the season). These trades will be made available ahead of round 13.
- Rounds 13, 17 and 18 operate as usual (22 scoring players as selected, max 2 trades per round).
- Your league H2H season will conclude at round 13 as currently set. H2H league finals will commence in round 14 and conclude in round 18 - with round 15 being a ‘bye’ week in your leagues. So, you will play a regular 4-week finals campaign over rounds 14, 16, 17 and 18). Round 15 will otherwise count for total points.
- Similarly, Dream Team Eliminator will skip round 15 and now conclude in round 18 (as opposed to previously planned round 17).

AFL Club
West Coast
sorry but this is **** getting additional trades as the season rolls on, would've had completly different trades prior to this round if I had of known that, pretty much over this season.
Agree - I am annoyed as I certainly would of gone in a different direction also.

To have any chance of catching the leader (Ridley United), I needed him to be very low on trades, run out before the end of the season. Doubt that will be the case now with the extra trades so he will be laughing.

Only chance now is picking some left field/ unique picks & hope they come home strong.

AFL Club
West Coast
Can't really be annoyed at the extra trades.

They where pretty clear when they gave us the extra trades and procedures for the Round 9-12 compressed fixture... That any future Bye rounds would be treated exactly the same. So with that we knew 10 teams where still to have their Bye, and could have deduced that there would be wither 3 or 4 more Bye rounds, meaning Best 18 again... and 3-4 extra trades to help get through the upcoming period.

I certainly thought ahead and had the 3 extra trades in my plans.

AFL Club
West Coast
Agree - I am annoyed as I certainly would of gone in a different direction also.

To have any chance of catching the leader (Ridley United), I needed him to be very low on trades, run out before the end of the season. Doubt that will be the case now with the extra trades so he will be laughing.

Only chance now is picking some left field/ unique picks & hope they come home strong.
Firstly... congrats on your great season to date. Killing it.

He's only getting 3 extra trades, the same as you are. He will be missing a lot of players in Round 15 and that will be an opportunity for you to use those 3 trades better than he can.

He'll be missing an extra 2-3 Premiums than you so that's a good chance to try get some extra points. Just have to use your extra 3 trades wisely.