Cash Finals Competition - Grand Final Players Posted.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
A team of: Brayshaw, Crisp, Ward, Jones, Grundy & Taranto would have scored -285.4 this week.

A team of: Frawley, Smith, Hoskin-Elliott, McEvoy, Greenwood, & Weideman had a Raw Score of +98.6, but is so far below the Average Team Cost, it's final score falls to -79.0.

A Team of: Frawley, Mitchell, Treloar, Hoskin-Elliott, McEvoy & Sicily would have scored +7.1, and possibly was the highest possible score this week.

Interestingly, I think it was impossible to have both Hoskin-elliott and Weideman, and still record a positive score!
It really shows, that the key is finding the 1 or 2 cheapies that will go most over par, and the 1 or 2 expensive players, that will go the least under it.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks Rowsus, the Cream Team didn't play like cream pu*** this week.
Presto, a win appears to be just around the corner for you.
Congrats Bermi, send us your account details and I’ll transfer your winnings ASAP. If you’re happy to wait until the comp ends, I’d be happy to hold off.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Congrats Bermi, send us your account details and I’ll transfer your winnings ASAP. If you’re happy to wait until the comp ends, I’d be happy to hold off.
Ok IDIG, the bank details sent to you in 'Conversations'.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've sent my selections to Philzsay, so send your selections when you are ready.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Tricky midfield and forward line

Midfield because everyone sucks and forward line because of the abundance of opportunities

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

Sidey clearly the most popular player, and I was sure it was going to be Darling.
Every player has been taken, with:
blue dreamer having Jetta to himself.
IDIG having Vardy to himself.
Juzzo having ........... de Goey and Oliver to himself!!!!!!

How in the hell, Juzzo?!
Well done! :)

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne

Juzzo's POD team saw his penalty drop an amazing 33.2, which is unheard of!
Meanwhile, Deeman1's penalty went up 60.1, and Diabolical, THCLT and Pro all went up over 50.
I suffer a "virtual" penalty, for not getting my team over the Average Weekly Cost :cry: