Discussion Cricket Discussion

AFL Club
Essendon
Finch 22 (48) - looks like he totally misjudged it, unless the pitch improved dramatically?
I only watched the second half of the Australian innings. They looked to be struggling against the slower bowlers, but seemed to be enjoying the conditions later on. I watched the first 5 or 6 overs of SA innings and the ball was swinging a bit, so maybe the same early for the Aussies too?

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I only watched the second half of the Australian innings. They looked to be struggling against the slower bowlers, but seemed to be enjoying the conditions later on. I watched the first 5 or 6 overs of SA innings and the ball was swinging a bit, so maybe the same early for the Aussies too?
You might be right ... although given what almost everyone else seemed to do around him/for SA, and the final margin, it looks like he might have taken it a bit far.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Simply they do not match up physically to the Aussie chicks, was always a non event.
Like watching the under 15’s. Never going to be remotely a contest. Politically correct crap.
That's your narrative and now your badge.

Congratulations to our Aussie Women. Overcame a shock early loss, a tournament ending injury to their best player and then came away with the trophy in front of a crowd of 86,174.

Couldn't be more proud.

Last edited: