Which team wins a final first?

• Essendon

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters
AFL Club
St Kilda
Now that brayshawe has inked a deal what is jacko worth Surely better than a top 3 pick? my guess is melbourne will ask for a top forward like lobb/taberey plus 2 top ten picks at a minimum .the kid is that good NDD
I'd like to see Jackson rucking on his own though, I reckon only then will we see his true potential.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm not sure if I like the Commonwealth Games or not. Always good to see the Aussies winning, but you like to see at least some contest. Currently watching Australia v South Africa in the Rugby Sevens, and it's very one sided, most likely the first of a lot of very one sided events over the next few weeks...

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not sure if I like the Commonwealth Games or not. Always good to see the Aussies winning, but you like to see at least some contest. Currently watching Australia v South Africa in the Rugby Sevens, and it's very one sided, most likely the first of a lot of very one sided events over the next few weeks...
Lol it's only because of your post that I've even realised they have started!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Not even when we win 80+ gold medals and the media go into a frenzy 😀

AFL Club
Carlton
I like them, sure they're a poor man's Olympics but they do have some interesting points of difference. Obviously sevens isn't one any more but you've still got stuff like squash, netball and bowls that don't look like entering the Olympic conversation any time soon.

And cricket this year of course, which is nice but has the unfortunate effect of decimating the West Indies...

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just watching the triathlon in the leading group of 2 cyclists is someone supporting Duff(y) Be(e)r!
Obviously a Homer Simpson fan! lol
View attachment 46543
She has won Bermuda's only Olympic medal from memory and is one of the best in the world. I see she won again.

There were some familiar names in the track cycling for India too, David Beckham and Ronaldo were on the same team. Think they should stick to soccer, as they came second last, only beating the cycling powerhouse Jamaica.

https://www.birmingham2022.com/athl...hchoongo/a9ea47c6-8c4e-4617-bca5-7e261c7e4364

https://www.birmingham2022.com/athletes/ronaldo-laitonjam/3cdc0eca-76ab-42c2-af12-e7ea5d3489bf

AFL Club
St Kilda
She has won Bermuda's only Olympic medal from memory and is one of the best in the world. I see she won again.

There were some familiar names in the track cycling for India too, David Beckham and Ronaldo were on the same team. Think they should stick to soccer, as they came second last, only beating the cycling powerhouse Jamaica.

https://www.birmingham2022.com/athl...hchoongo/a9ea47c6-8c4e-4617-bca5-7e261c7e4364

https://www.birmingham2022.com/athletes/ronaldo-laitonjam/3cdc0eca-76ab-42c2-af12-e7ea5d3489bf
Yeah I had this feeling of Deja vu as I posted, as if I heard the name before and joke connection! But it was late and I only had half an eye open!
And your spot on taken from Wikipedia:
Duffy is the 2016 and 2017 ITU World Triathlon Series World Champion,[2][3] the 2015 and 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champion, and a six-time winner (2014-2017, 2019, 2021) of the XTERRA World Championships.[4]

She competed for Bermuda at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, and the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, where she won gold. It was Duffy's first Olympic medal, as well as Bermuda's first gold medal.[5][6] Duffy's medal also made Bermuda the smallest country in the world to have won a gold medal at the Summer Olympics.[7][8]

Haha great names for the Indian track cycling team, but the team of smooooth pedals! Now that could be a new movie in the making! lol

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Still patiently waiting for a VFL equivalent but in the meantime enjoy the third staging of the 80’s Footballers Ageing Badly Tournament. Some belters in the first round.
Three Australians progressed to the second round.
Mike Pye, Peter Tokesi and Peter Wilson.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Another of our highly decorated sportsman, Jason Belmonte, who sadly does not receive the admiration from Australia that he rightfully deserves has returned from a 10 month hiatus. He has extended his lead for the most major titles in PBA history (14) and is now into equal ninth for most career titles (26) with a career set to span at least a few more decades.