News Injuries & Suspensions

AFL Club
West Coast
He's 33, Has played 18 and then 10 games in the last 2 years. And is now having surgery a week into January... No thanks. But that's just me.

Happy for him to prove us wrong, but I'm staying away.
For me its the fact he's out for 10 weeks... all the gains he's been able to achieve with his fitness will be lost by the time he's ready to go again...

AFL Club
Fremantle
"Bernie Vince Says Jordan De Goey Could Be Squeezed Out Of Collingwood This Season"

I found this comment underneath the first article more interesting.
De Goey is a massive breakout contender IF he gets a crack at the midfield.
He's shown from a small sample that he can score big.
Players like money but they also like opportunities. Do Collingwood make him part of the midfield rotations to keep him interested?
He could be 3rd or 4th in the pecking order and still lift his average enough to be a forward keeper.

AFL Club
Carlton
"Bernie Vince Says Jordan De Goey Could Be Squeezed Out Of Collingwood This Season"

I found this comment underneath the first article more interesting.
De Goey is a massive breakout contender IF he gets a crack at the midfield.
He's shown from a small sample that he can score big.
Players like money but they also like opportunities. Do Collingwood make him part of the midfield rotations to keep him interested?
He could be 3rd or 4th in the pecking order and still lift his average enough to be a forward keeper.
We should see a changing of the guard this year, Pendles should move to a back flank and rotate through the middle on occasions. You're right about JDG, he could be a juicy option.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
We should see a changing of the guard this year, Pendles should move to a back flank and rotate through the middle on occasions. You're right about JDG, he could be a juicy option.
Beams also out, I would have thought his opportunities for midfield time are improving if he wants it/is fit enough for it.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
The trouble is JDG is so dangerous forward. I get the midfield time thing, but he is crucial to our forward line. With Stevenson back and hopefully improving again and Jamie Elliott fit it gives a little more flexibility but JDG can be a real bully forward and I love it.

NM been talking about getting JDG for years, they talk about getting every superstar each year but only end up with fringe players.