News Injuries & Suspensions

AFL Club
Collingwood
Stiff neck probably, must have had a virus, he'll be over it by now, although I wouldn't be too fussed if he had a sub 100 score.
Wonder how his toe is ? maybe Pendles had a virus too.

I am running Westhoff at R2 and contemplating brining back ROB , think I have used 6 trades on my Rucks already and still no closer to either Gawn or Grundy , let alone both of them.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Stiff neck probably, must have had a virus, he'll be over it by now, although I wouldn't be too fussed if he had a sub 100 score.
The cynic in me says it was from looking over his shoulder all game watching Gawn kick his butt ... but in all seriousness I hope he is right to go !!
Would be the coup of the year if Grundy only scored 100 this week. Would mean those of us patiently holding ROB, ready to make the trade would save an extra 50k.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Sandringham coach Aaron Hamill believes Dan Hannebery has done enough to be in the mix for selection this weekend.
The high-profile St Kilda recruit has now played two games in the VFL after dealing with various injuries and Hamill is happy with his progress.
“Dan, two weeks ago against Coburg, was really good. He got 23 disposals and was able to bore in as an insider,” he told SEN Breakfast...…...“So far he’s getting through the games well, he’s getting run into his legs and he was almost at full minutes yesterday.”...…..From what Hamill has seen, he feels Hannebery has worked beyond the issues that delayed his start to the season...…...“He’s ticking all those boxes. His ability to get up and back and help defence and then get up the ground, that’s what we’re seeing...….

Saints defender Jake Carlisle is also with the Zebras, finding his touch after a serious back injury.
“Jake was really good. He’s had a great eight-week training block and he’s so confident in his own ability and ability to read the play,” he said...….

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06/16/is-it-time-for-hannebery-to-unleash-st-kilda/

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would be the coup of the year if Grundy only scored 100 this week. Would mean those of us patiently holding ROB, ready to make the trade would save an extra 50k.
If Grundy scored 100, 120, 130
And
O’Brien went 90, Bye, 90

They would be approximately:

Grundy 600k
O’Brien 525k

:eek:

What will probably really happen is Grundy will go 160 against Dogs though.

AFL Club
North Melb.
If Grundy scored 100, 120, 130
And
O’Brien went 90, Bye, 90

They would be approximately:

Grundy 600k
O’Brien 525k

:eek:

What will probably really happen is Grundy will go 160 against Dogs though.
I'm hoping Tim English is a fast learner and has improved since his R4 outing.
Maybe if it's a blowout and is over by quarter time and Grundy takes a while to shake out the cobwebs and is rested in the last he might only get 120 :p