Discussion NBL Fantasy - SC 2023 (SC Group 976762) - GW20 Thurs 15th Feb @5:30pm AEDT

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can keep Kell, trade McVeigh, still grab a Perth big and bring Cheatham back onfield with Sarr over Pinder. Mangok could be an option as well but hesitant going with four New Zealand players.
View attachment 67783
Excellent by Captain PJC but should have been more greedy towards the end in getting that double double. :ROFLMAO:

No punishment from Mangok yet for selecting Sarr instead and fielding Cheatham over Froling has not had the desired effect so far. Didn’t give enough consideration to grabbing Travers over Sarr by trading Kell, so will be another interesting watch to see how it transpires and if I can sneak into the top 10 or 15.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Excellent by Captain PJC but should have been more greedy towards the end in getting that double double. :ROFLMAO:

No punishment from Mangok yet for selecting Sarr instead and fielding Cheatham over Froling has not had the desired effect so far. Didn’t give enough consideration to grabbing Travers over Sarr by trading Kell, so will be another interesting watch to see how it transpires and if I can sneak into the top 10 or 15.
JLA awful trade in:cry:
Ouch. And all to bench Froling. :ROFLMAO:

229 with another lap to go for all doubles along with the singles in Kell and Marshall to come.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well that was a waste of time and cash revisiting and staying with the keep Kell option. Can reverse back to McVeigh but end up sitting on $154,800 in remaining salary and cannot fix Marshall. Once again must stick to my initial plan. Ah well, hopefully I can hold onto the top 25 position.
Perfect timing for a double-double from McVeigh and great game by Sarr to finish the round 10 points ahead of Pinder.

AFL Club
North Melb.
I have been going through the motions for the last month so I don’t really care anymore but this round is just so typical of my NBL SuperCoach experience this season. Traded in Cotton (made him Captain) and Finn Delany (on court, limited budget) and they both miss the second game of their double.

Thank god it’s nearly over.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I have been going through the motions for the last month so I don’t really care anymore but this round is just so typical of my NBL SuperCoach experience this season. Traded in Cotton (made him Captain) and Finn Delany (on court, limited budget) and they both miss the second game of their double.
Possibly for next season but have you considered posting your side at the conclusion of each round inclusive of remaining trades and remaining salary with either your current thoughts or as a means to utilise the resources at your disposal here to see what others may recommend if you were not overly interested in the latter half?

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Cotton hadn’t of got that knee on knee contact late in the game... I’d say he’d be playing in this even if it would have been a few minutes less than usual. No way to predict an injury.
This. Often in too many formats coaches will use the throwaway line that Player X is bound to be injured this season because it happened last season, etc without taking into consideration whether it was a contact or non contact injury, the severity, surgery or non surgery elected, the associated recurrence rates, recovery time, etc. Apart from NRL and NFL, I do not really pay much attention to injuries and do not let it be a deciding factor when starting or trading in a player if I feel that player has a large enough ceiling, etc to compensate for the “potential injury” as this all too often forgotten about since we jump at shadows. Also due to most formats not having someone like an NRL Physio or Stephania Bell that play fantasy and are an expert in this area by helping to educate the fantasy players to possibly make more informed decisions regarding injuries and how this may impact fantasy performance.