Opinion Player X vs. Player Y

AFL Club
Adelaide
Ladhams vs Simpkin

Ladhams gives me a bit of Ruck insurance for Rd17 & 18 (swing with Xerri) but he's not available until after Rd16, and then may not be named.
Simpkin I traded after his injury, can I go back to the well?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ladhams vs Simpkin

Ladhams gives me a bit of Ruck insurance for Rd17 & 18 (swing with Xerri) but he's not available until after Rd16, and then may not be named.
Are you likely to need the ruck cover? Depends who else you have as rucks / if you have injury trades etc.

I prefer Simpkin of the two, Ladhams is more of a risky pick. He'll possibly be a bit rusty after a few weeks off in R17 as well.

I started Naitanui, traded him out and brought him back in, that worked OK (hopefully he gets more game time from here though)! No problems bringing someone back in you have traded out - guessing a lot will be doing it with Neale.

AFL Club
West Coast
3 trades left for next week - league focused

Shuey + Draper > Fyfe/Gaff + Caleb Daniel + 1 trade left

vs

Option 2 - Shuey + Draper + Nic Nat > JPK + Haynes + Gawn

Let me know thoughts or any alternatives

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Ladhams vs Simpkin

Talk was they wouldn't maintain so many big men. Ladham vs Westhoff was the suggestion.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cameron gives me an extra score this week, and Gawn would give me an obvious C choice. It's tough.
Fair call. I thought these were for the next few rounds, wasn't aware it included this round too.

Option 1 has ROB as the only one playing this round, Grundy missing next round (which I had overlooked).

Option 2 has Witts missing this round, nobody next round.

I guess it depends when you plan to make each of the trades, and what cover you have which option is better for you.

AFL Club
Essendon
Fair call. I thought these were for the next few rounds, wasn't aware it included this round too.

Option 1 has ROB as the only one playing this round, Grundy missing next round (which I had overlooked).

Option 2 has Witts missing this round, nobody next round.

I guess it depends when you plan to make each of the trades, and what cover you have which option is better for you.
Sorry, lots of info I didn't include!

It would just be Bailey Smith to Cameron and Grundy to Gawn this week.

I also forgot to add Dusty vs. Langford into the equation because if I don't do Smith to Cameron this week, I will do Dusty to Langford next week.

I have worked out roughly what I expect all players to score taking into account their upcoming opponents. Worked out the Gawn option should net me a few more points, without adding in that Gawn has an easy run and can be my permanent captain too. Reckon I might take the risk!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry, lots of info I didn't include!

It would just be Bailey Smith to Cameron and Grundy to Gawn this week.

I also forgot to add Dusty vs. Langford into the equation because if I don't do Smith to Cameron this week, I will do Dusty to Langford next week.

I have worked out roughly what I expect all players to score taking into account their upcoming opponents. Worked out the Gawn option should net me a few more points, without adding in that Gawn has an easy run and can be my permanent captain too. Reckon I might take the risk!
Go for it.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Grundy + Sub 400k ruck (Balta?)
v
Gawn + Draper

to finalise my team to maximise on field points.

AFL Club
Essendon
Gawn & B. Crouch (or player of similar spend)
v
ROB & Jelly (still to be confirmed he's playing)
Move needs to be made tomorrow arvo...