Opinion Rate My AFL SuperCoach Team

Dimmawit

2013 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry Dimma, I may have my wires crossed - is it Doedee you prefer over Roberton, or vice versa?

Sounds like you may prefer Doedee, but I think you mentioned Roberton in the earlier post.
If its Doedee vs Roberton at this stage I'm Doedee.....i'm a bit iffy on picking both but form in the Marsh might influence.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
View attachment 15565
This is me atm. Want to get Houston in for Robertson but parting with gawn seems the only way which unless he's not right for round 1 I'm not to keen on doing.
I like it, very close to what I'm running and I was trying to work out where you saved a couple of extra dollars to as i have Coniglio at M5 and it's Hayden Young in defence. I'd almost bet he'll be in the top 3 or 4 rookies to pick straight of the bat if he gets to round 1 both for opportunity and security listening to Freo fans. Sounds like a real need and is turning heads at Freo. If the other rookies are there then greta but I'd keep him bookmarked and a plan B in place to find cash for him if needed. But looks good.

AFL Club
Richmond
Don't be scared to be vanilla - there's a reason these picks are popular. Going your own way in fear of the sheep mentality can do more damage when it's just for the sake of daring to be different.
Not that much different from my team, I'm a little different in the mids, that team is stronger in Def than mine, but I'm stronger in the Fwd's. Something that is the same is the DPP swingsets across all lines.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
It's great to see all the teams posted to help get an idea of what's possible, but really, this can only be cemented after we know what and where the R1 Rookies are. What's more interesting for me is to see who's occupying positions D4, F5, R2 & F4 in your favourite iteration. I view these positions as a good starting platform whilst we gauge and hopefully slot in our 'preferred' Rookies as they are announced.

Here's where I'm at with my latest version:
D4 S Hill
M5 Treloar
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
***I have 5 x $180k+ Rookies built into this version with only 2 being definite starters.

AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's great to see all the teams posted to help get an idea of what's possible, but really, this can only be cemented after we know what and where the R1 Rookies are. What's more interesting for me is to see who's occupying positions D4, F5, R2 & F4 in your favourite iteration. I view these positions as a good starting platform whilst we gauge and hopefully slot in our 'preferred' Rookies as they are announced.

D4 S Hill
M5 Treloar
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
***I have 5 x $180k+ Rookies built into this version with only 2 being definite starters.
D4 Roberton
M5 TKelly
R2 Grundy
F4 S Hill

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne

D4 S Hill
M5 Treloar
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
D4: Roberton
M5: Worpel
R2: Gawn
F4: J Steven

AFL Club
Collingwood
I like it, very close to what I'm running and I was trying to work out where you saved a couple of extra dollars to as i have Coniglio at M5 and it's Hayden Young in defence. I'd almost bet he'll be in the top 3 or 4 rookies to pick straight of the bat if he gets to round 1 both for opportunity and security listening to Freo fans. Sounds like a real need and is turning heads at Freo. If the other rookies are there then greta but I'd keep him bookmarked and a plan B in place to find cash for him if needed. But looks good.
Funny you say that, I took Young out yesterday.
You'd think he's had a 90av history the way people talk about him. Im not sure on Roberton and think he'll turn into young before round 1.
Saints will be so cautious with him. I hope he's fit and healthy for his sake but ANY small signs of something wrong and they won't play him.

AFL Club
Richmond

D4 S Hill
M5 Treloar
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
I don't know how you've done it, but to have a 615k player at M5 plus 5 rookies over 180k and Hill at D4 with Smith at F4 is damn good structuring.

The only differences for me are Lyons at M5 and 5 rookies over 130k

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
D4 DoeDee
M5 Whitfield
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
***Still working on rookies but have 10 players priced between 123 - 208k built in to give me some flexibility ....

D4 S Hill
M5 Treloar
R2 Gawn
F4 D Smith
My most recent draft has:
D4: Doch
M5: Telly
R2: Naitanui
F4: Smith

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I don't know how you've done it, but to have a 615k player at M5 plus 5 rookies over 180k and Hill at D4 with Smith at F4 is damn good structuring.

The only differences for me are Lyons at M5 and 5 rookies over 130k
It can be done if you dig deep enough...:)
Includes the following: Laird, Sicily & Doc (D1-3) and Whitfield (F1)
Those $180k+ Rookies are: Mcasey, Young, Rowell, Stephens & Bonar (only 2 bolded as definite starters)