Opinion Rate My AFL SuperCoach Team

AFL Club
Sydney
Ok here’s where I am a few hours away (maybe) from the start:

D: Sicily, Houston, Doch, Roberton, Noble, BZT (Brander, Williams)
M: Macrae, Jelly, Fyfe, Titch, Sloane, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Starcevich, Robertson, Budarick)
R: Nic Nat, Jacobs (Comben)
F: Whitfield, Dusty, Petracca, Brayshaw, Smith, Taylor (King, Rankine)

Ok here’s where I am a few hours away (maybe) from the start:

D: Sicily, Houston, Doch, Roberton, Noble, BZT (Brander, Williams)
M: Macrae, Jelly, Fyfe, Titch, Sloane, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Starcevich, Robertson, Budarick)
R: Nic Nat, Jacobs (Comben)
F: Whitfield, Dusty, Petracca, Brayshaw, Smith, Taylor (King, Rankine)
Looks good besides the Grundy shaped whole in your team. Like the Sloane pick, seems overlooked.

D: Ryan, Houston Doch, Roberton, Noble, BZT (Starevich, Gould)
M: Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Bont, Worpel, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Brown, McInerney, Budarick)
R: Grundy, NicNat (Comben)
F: Whitfield, Dusty, Lynch, Smith, King, Taylor (Sturt, Xerri)

Think I'll be locking that in.
Worpel, Ryan and Lynch the ones who stand out a bit to me.. Worpel the 'ballsiest' of the 3... i like the whole balance...

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Some very interesting and very different sides here. I think at the start of the RMT thread there were some concerns that all the sides would be too "cookie cutter" and look the same, boy has it changed now with everyone's differing interpretation on the effect of the 17 game season and shorter games clearly reflected in their starting sides. Good luck all!

Not sure I can provide constructive thoughts on all the RMT sides. One general comment is that the Robertson, Gould types may not be named so if not, I'd upgrade to the McAsey and Anderson types and avoid starting a "donut to play".

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What do you see Hannebery averaging?
Anywhere from mid to low 90's to mid to high 100's which is good value at his price range and with the DPP's he can be traded for a rookie missed quite easily if he doesn't score at the expected rate or suffers an injury,

AFL Club
West Coast
At the moment I have -

Houston, Crisp, Doc, Roberton, Noble, ZT, --- Starcevich, Brander
Macrae, Jelly, Tich, Danger, Oliver, Rowell, Green, Pickett, ---McInerney, Robertson, Budarick
Grundy NicNat -- Comben
MacPherson, Petracca, TJLynch, DSmith JKennedy, Taylor, --- Georgiades, King

*Subject to rapid change.

AFL Club
Sydney
SC Team.png
Having a crack with this lineup. Nic Nat in for a risk. Laird might turn into Lloyd pending my mood tomorrow. Probably will keep the other 55-60K cash in hand in case it all goes horribly wrong/rookie corrections. Good luck to all!

AFL Club
Bulldogs
View attachment 16584
Having a crack with this lineup. Nic Nat in for a risk. Laird might turn into Lloyd pending my mood tomorrow. Probably will keep the other 55-60K cash in hand in case it all goes horribly wrong/rookie corrections. Good luck to all!
Be careful on Zach Guthrie could go out for Steven in rd2 and maybe look at having a dpp player in the mid/bench as that can save u some pain one day.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
D: Ryan, Houston Doch, Roberton, Noble, BZT (Starevich, Gould)
M: Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Bont, Worpel, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Brown, McInerney, Budarick)
R: Grundy, NicNat (Comben)
F: Whitfield, Dusty, Lynch, Smith, King, Taylor (Sturt, Xerri)

Think I'll be locking that in.
Brander? cash left? gould up?