Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Professor

when is the next trade period for delisted FA ? or other players that have been cut since that other trade period (or do they now have to nominate for the National Draft & Rookie Draft for a lifeline)

confused

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
^ Poor old Carlton just too slow..
The questions is - was Gold Coasts offer of Martin and Pick 15 for Carltons Pick 9 valid for a guy who finished the year in the reserves and didnt make the top ten in the B&F?? Once the Papley deal was off the table I think they probably should've gone for it...

AFL Club
West Coast
Gold Coast Suns allowed to sign Malcolm Rosas Jnr for free gets little reaction , wonder what would have happened if the Giants were able to sign a player for free ?
I'm really annoyed at this as West Coast was pretty into him I hear before Gold Coast got gifted those amazing concessions.

AFL Club
Carlton
@Professor

when is the next trade period for delisted FA ? or other players that have been cut since that other trade period (or do they now have to nominate for the National Draft & Rookie Draft for a lifeline)

confused
Sorry mate been out, see below.

The key dates for the trading and draftingperiods are: The free agency offer periodbetween 3 October and 13 October. Three further free agency periods are held for delisted players, between 1 November and 12 November, 14 November to 19 November and 28 November to 1 December.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry mate been out, see below.

The key dates for the trading and draftingperiods are: The free agency offer periodbetween 3 October and 13 October. Three further free agency periods are held for delisted players, between 1 November and 12 November, 14 November to 19 November and 28 November to 1 December.
good lord so many different trade periods.

thanks for that , will wait until December then for final final finalised lists