Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Also does anyone have confirmation that Lachie Henderson is officially delisted? Saw something on Twitter and not sure. Cats gave up a bit for him and definitely didn't deliver. I hope dogs have a serious think about it as a depth player for the next 1-2 years.

AFL Club
Carlton
Also does anyone have confirmation that Lachie Henderson is officially delisted? Saw something on Twitter and not sure. Cats gave up a bit for him and definitely didn't deliver. I hope dogs have a serious think about it as a depth player for the next 1-2 years.
will be delisted next week.

The future of out-of-contract Geelong veteran Lachie Henderson will be determined in the coming days as next Thursday’s AFL list lodgement deadline looms.

It is understood Henderson, who has been out of the country on holiday, will not be offered a new deal with the Cats.

AFL Club
Carlton
Per HS

St Kilda forward Paddy McCartin will take a break from the game to focus on his recovery from a debilitating concussion problem.

McCartin, 23, is set to be delisted by the Saints despite having one year remaining on his contract.

The No.1 draft pick will spend the next 12 months prioritising his health in the hope his harrowing concussion symptoms improve.

AFL Club
West Coast
Per HS

St Kilda forward Paddy McCartin will take a break from the game to focus on his recovery from a debilitating concussion problem.

McCartin, 23, is set to be delisted by the Saints despite having one year remaining on his contract.

The No.1 draft pick will spend the next 12 months prioritising his health in the hope his harrowing concussion symptoms improve.
If anyone is interested, McCartin will be on SEN tomorrow morning (some time between 7 & 8). It will be interesting to hear what he has to say.. Lyon was saying it was a mutual decision for him to take the year off but I'm sure they will go into greater detail in relation to where he is at.

AFL Club
Carlton
If anyone is interested, McCartin will be on SEN tomorrow morning (some time between 7 & 8). It will be interesting to hear what he has to say.. Lyon was saying it was a mutual decision for him to take the year off but I'm sure they will go into greater detail in relation to where he is at.
It might depend on what discussion he had when overseas and how the NFL treat lingering concussions. I'd imagine he would have been keen to continue, but club and AFL taking conservative route to o***et any legal matters. Should be good to get a read on what he's feeling atm. If he's been delisted with a year to go, are St Kilda obliged to payout his remaining year?

AFL Club
West Coast
It might depend on what discussion he had when overseas and how the NFL treat lingering concussions. I'd imagine he would have been keen to continue, but club and AFL taking conservative route to o***et any legal matters. Should be good to get a read on what he's feeling atm. If he's been delisted with a year to go, are St Kilda obliged to payout his remaining year?
All will be revealed I guess, but surely he get paid something...

AFL Club
Carlton
AFL Club
West Coast
They must have finally got sick of her laughing at things that wern't funny like I did on the footy show
Yeah that's a warranted comment but there was a lot of pressure with that gig... given another month she would've settled in well... as @Darkie said, she is very knowledgeable, has a love of sport thats infectious like Andy Maher and is also quite likeable...

AFL Club
Carlton
I'm surprised to see this, she had quite a prominent role and seemed very knowledgeable.
The article mentioned that there was cost cutting occurring and the fact she may have ruffled feathers negotiating to go on channel 9's failed footy show rebirth as well as being on Fox. I think with her expanded roles, she priced herself out of the market, with her understudy Kath Loughlin to possibly take over some roles. It's definitely a shame, it was great to see a female presenter grow and expand in her role. Good luck to her, might get picked up by another channel.