Discussion Re-Signings, Retirements, Delistings, Trade & Drafting

AFL Club
West Coast
Annoyed at seeing Matty Allen leave, but he's just not going to bread into a midfield of Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, Kelly, Redden & Sheed.

Reckon he's worth a punt for another team. Heard whispers Port may be interested in him. Would like to see him given a shot at it.
I imagine we shopped him around... but not takers just like last year with Partington... will be interested to see if he manages to get another shot too

AFL Club
West Coast
Just trying to recall, he started his career as a forward and then moved to the midfield late last year, does that sound about right?
Yeah that's right. Can play either as a forward or a mid, but either way was going to be very hard breaking into either line in our team at the stage we are at..

Worth rookie listing for another team I reckon.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Essendon Football Club has today made further changes to its list with Zac Clarke, Trent Mynott, Jake Long and Tuth ‘Tom’ Jok informed they will not be offered contracts for the 2020 season.
https://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2019-10-24/dons-make-further-list-changes

Adds to Myers, Bagualy, Houlihan and McNiece off the Bombers list.

I personally can't see any of them being given a spot elsewhere. Jok probably the most surprising of them given he was a project player that played in Rd 23, but reality is that he is a country mile and a half off it in terms of inate footy understanding.