Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Naismith ?

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Other ?‍♂️

Votes: 37 29.1%

• Total voters
AFL Club
North Melb.
Been looking at a Grundy, Jacobs, Ceglar, Xerri set up ... not too bad I must admit ,,,
At the moment I've gone Grundy, Pittonet, Xerri, Ceglar.
If I'm skipping Gawn it's gotta be for a rookie type (expensive sure, but low 200s is rookie priced for me) - no mid price ruck gambles here.
Of course it's all dependent on Kreuz's injury outlook and how Gawn looks in Marsh 2.

AFL Club
Fremantle
At the moment I've gone Grundy, Pittonet, Xerri, Ceglar.
If I'm skipping Gawn it's gotta be for a rookie type (expensive sure, but low 200s is rookie priced for me) - no mid price ruck gambles here.
Of course it's all dependent on Kreuz's injury outlook and how Gawn looks in Marsh 2.
I agree that if you are waiting for Gawn your R2 at least has to be productive.
Is Ceglar just for insurance or do you think he can average 90+ without missing many games?

AFL Club
North Melb.
I agree that if you are waiting for Gawn your R2 at least has to be productive.
Is Ceglar just for insurance or do you think he can average 90+ without missing many games?
Ceglar is insurance but also flexibility that I think you couldn't execute this plan without.
Suppose your rookie ruck is ready to cull and there's a good rookie elsewhere on the bubble. Having an R/F means you can make the trade without having to factor in getting Gawn that week as well, which is essential in my opinion. The insurance is a bonus.

I think as a solo ruck Ceglar averages 85-90, best case 90-95. People might say "why bother then?" but I would be banking on a rookie ruck outscoring the forward rookie you would have instead on field.

However, I've just read that Kreuzer is expected to play Marsh 2, and is supposedly over his heart issues so this may be shot anyway.

AFL Club
Richmond
Ceglar is insurance but also flexibility that I think you couldn't execute this plan without.
Suppose your rookie ruck is ready to cull and there's a good rookie elsewhere on the bubble. Having an R/F means you can make the trade without having to factor in getting Gawn that week as well, which is essential in my opinion. The insurance is a bonus.

I think as a solo ruck Ceglar averages 85-90, best case 90-95. People might say "why bother then?" but I would be banking on a rookie ruck outscoring the forward rookie you would have instead on field.

However, I've just read that Kreuzer is expected to play Marsh 2, and is supposedly over his heart issues so this may be shot anyway.
Naismith?

AFL Club
North Melb.
In his 5 games as a solo ruck in 2017 (without Sinclair) he averaged 78 with a high score of 87. That was 3 years ago and he hasn't played AFL since, so for me there's a big question mark over his scoring.

He'd need to come out looking fired up and dominate some contests to even be considered really.

AFL Club
Collingwood
What’s Williams going to be like is he going to be worth a Look at r2 or so and if so where would you put the rest of the coin in which lines .