Discussion SC BBL|11: Diabolical wins $25k major prize...!!!

AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn’t realise that, might have to have a look at how he goes via MyCricket then. I’m surprised more players didn’t try to play in the Northern Territory competition earlier in the year in order to keep their competitive skills sharp. Especially the batsmen, who would’ve benefited most.
Actually Gilkes was playing in the NT comp (Semi Final) not in QLD. Scored 101 off 103

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Stoinis as a starter and the likes of Maxwell, Zampa and Coulter-Nile can replace Heat and Strikers players given their double is followed with a bye.
That's a pretty good summary. Stoinis is well priced as a top order batsman, but any sort of talk from the Stars of Stoinis bowling early on will make him a certain starter in thousands of teams.

He would be a real POD pick and it's hard to find him a spot from the start, but Nick Larkin seems to get the job done quite often, when the Stars actually pick him. I really hope he gets given the number 3 batting spot from the start of BBL11.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Rauf would be a no brainer if he returns and is that price to start.

Be interesting to see if we get any Paki's out here (thought Imad improved as the season went on last year for the Renegades) , Pakistan have scheduled series against Bangladesh in Nov/Dec , West Indies in December before the PSL in January/February (dates tbc)

Hopefully the Stars OS players are not going to be must haves , hard enough fitting in the Big 4 for their DGR without having to sacrifice a Sixer or Striker premium or 2.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rauf would be a no brainer if he returns and is that price to start.

Be interesting to see if we get any Paki's out here (thought Imad improved as the season went on last year for the Renegades) , Pakistan have scheduled series against Bangladesh in Nov/Dec , West Indies in December before the PSL in January/February (dates tbc)

Hopefully the Stars OS players are not going to be must haves , hard enough fitting in the Big 4 for their DGR without having to sacrifice a Sixer or Striker premium or 2.
Hearing there is a proposed start date for PSL7 of Jan 25th 2022. The BBL11 home and away matches are set to finish on Jan 19th, but it would clash with the BBL11 finals.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Hearing there is a proposed start date for PSL7 of Jan 25th 2022. The BBL11 home and away matches are set to finish on Jan 19th, but it would clash with the BBL11 finals.
Yeah I haven't seen any dates , have you seen any new info on the UAE T20 League that is January & February as well , so maybe the PCB is working around that as well.

Rauf & Imad are both in the WC Squad so probably play the Bangladesh & West Indies series , although knowing Pakistan cricket they might have a completely new team before/during/after the World Cup

I think they were hoping to host Australia in February-March next year as well.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah I haven't seen any dates , have you seen any new info on the UAE T20 League that is January & February as well , so maybe the PCB is working around that as well.

Rauf & Imad are both in the WC Squad so probably play the Bangladesh & West Indies series , although knowing Pakistan cricket they might have a completely new team before/during/after the World Cup

I think they were hoping to host Australia in February-March next year as well.
Haven't seen any dates for the UAE T20 League. It worries me just how much money could be offered to players in that league compared to the BBL.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven't seen any dates for the UAE T20 League. It worries me just how much money could be offered to players in that league compared to the BBL.
Money , Money , Money

Suspect that is where the majority of the WI stars will be playing (unless it clashes with their International series)

Surprised Lamichhane & Mujeeb have been announced so early to be honest.

I am sure once the ECB announce their touring Squads BBL clubs will be announcing English players as the majority of their OS signings.

Just looked at the PCB website , couldn't even find any mention of the PSL at all.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Pity the Scorchers didn't start with the DGR , some very tempting players given their projected prices.

AFL Club
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Have had Agar locked in since last season.

Wonder if Marsh makes the "A" Squad.

Inglis interesting depending on which way they go with their OS players.
Agar's a steal at 103K (maybe even lower if he gets an injury discount from last season). I wonder if he may also find his way into the Aus A squad though. His shield numbers from last season before injury were very useful (14 wickets from 4 matches and he made a 100 too).

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Puts a bit of an end to wanting to get a thunder bat as a cash cow. Even more so if another batsman is signed as the third international.

Top 7 roughly:

Hales
Khawaja
Davies
Billings
Ross
Cutting
Sams

I honestly don’t see Gilkes or Holt getting many games unless injuries or internationals leave.
That's a great top 7. I wonder if Gilkes may get some games ahead of Ross though. Ross played 8 matches last season and was the (unused) x-factor for many other matches. Maybe that's a role Ross/Gilkes share throughout BBL11.