Competitions SC Golf - A Bit Of Post Season Fun

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Gone with a Hail Mary approach. Good luck to all still in the running.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
A few unusual ones in there this week. I'm hoping 2 or 3 look easy, but turn out to be traps.

I eagerly await our 3 Leaders selections. Especially QI and Darkie, to see if they play more than 3, to circumvent B18's assured victory, if he gets 12 points from 3 picks, and his main opponents have also only played 3 picks!

Entry Form Here

Good luck, everyone!!!
I found this unusually difficult this week ...maybe because there are fewer players to choose from (in terms of the broader field).

Personally I've stuck with the 3 picks, and am not that confident even with those. If @Bomber18 or @quite ironic jags 3 x 4 points, I'd say they will be deserving winners! Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
POD's
Whitfield - 13 Under, 1 Over (Diabolical)
Cameron - 2 Under, 14 Over (Rowsus, Beijing_Sting)
Pickett - 15 Under, 2 Over (Rowsus, Beijing_Sting)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks like I only have 3 picks different compared to B2D (besides those he didn't pick) - going to be a good battle for lowest score between us. As we all know - lowest score wins in golf!

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who did you have in mind as potential traps @Rowsus?
In order, Martin, Pickett and Cameron, with maybe Greene.

Martin ended up 5 under, 10 over, and I thought he might be a 2/13 when I set his price.
I was pretty confident it might be low scoring, so I thought Cameron was a trap for people to pick the over (2 under, 14 over)
I just had a feeling Pickett might tackle and CP his way to a better score than most might have thought.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Martin ended up 5 under, 10 over, and I thought he might be a 2/13 when I set his price.
I was pretty confident it might be low scoring, so I thought Cameron was a trap for people to pick the over (2 under, 14 over)
I just had a feeling Pickett might tackle and CP his way to a better score than most might have thought.
The 2 other picks I was looking at if I didn’t go the 3 I went were Mumford over and Vlastuin over that I was pretty confident in.

Might be 1/2 at the end but Mumford was a reverse trap I reckon haha.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

I figured Martin would have been one of them. I think he has two 60s in his last two against GWS, albeit only one of those with De Boer playing. I picked him for the Norm Smith because I thought he might lift for a big game, but couldn’t pick him in this comp with so much at stake ?

Greene and Cameron looking good for unders so far, Pickett looking touch and go.