SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Z Williams can be added to the eligibility list but he can’t be added as the Rangers already have two on the LTI list - a grand total of four on the LTI / eligibility list for the Rangers…. (with one being traded….)
Don't know about that one.

Our cut off point needs to be where we can definitely know the outcome of the injury, allow sufficient time to put on the LTI list and allow trades to occur. Then run a draft.

An injury in round 9 doesn't really allow all that to occur for all players, so our cut might for logistics purposes be injuries which occur before round 9.

Williams has his scans back and determination made. Other injuries might not be able to be assessed in such a short time frame, with them needing to visit a surgeon and decide on the best course of action.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't know about that one.

Our cut off point needs to be where we can definitely know the outcome of the injury, allow sufficient time to put on the LTI list and allow trades to occur. Then run a draft.

An injury in round 9 doesn't really allow all that to occur for all players, so our cut might for logistics purposes be injuries which occur before round 9.

Williams has his scans back and determination made. Other injuries might not be able to be assessed in such a short time frame, with them needing to visit a surgeon and decide on the best course of action.
Good to know this one for future seasons, no issue here as Z Williams won’t be nominated in any case.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
1. Rory Sloane, Mitch McGovern, Nathan Krueger, Tom Wilson, Michael Hurley, Ben KIng, Blake Howes, Ben Cunnington, Jake Pasini, Josh Caddy - Retired, Scott Lycett, Jack Hayes, Nicholas Coffield, Sam Naismith, Campbell Chesser, Tom Cole
2. Monday 7:00pm
3. Working my way through the team lists. I've made an assumption on a few players. Let me know otherwise.
4. Tuesday 7:00pm
5. Wednesday 8:00pm - Hopefully live MSD, if not slow draft will commence at that point in time.

Edit: Team Lists should be okay.
Morning gents - just flagging that I am interested in acquiring a supplemental selection for the MSD.

It looks like we would need to trade before 7pm tonight.

If you’re interested, please let me know. I’m happy to suggest terms/structure etc if that’s helpful.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Just double checking there isn't sheet with the available mid season draft players yet?

(And no pressure if there isn't, just making sure I haven't missed anything)
There are two places you can look.
1. The Team List doc > Free Agents. Those currently not on a team list.
2. The Draft doc (Preseason Draft 2022) > Players (scroll across to AE & AF)

If there are players I've missed that were added to AFL lists, let me know. I know that I missed a few, but they weren't relevant and I was pressed for time.

Lot's more tabs to explore in the Team List doc for some coaches by the sound of it. :cool: ;)

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Just confirming I don't actually have any mid season picks do I? Since I have a list of 44 and noone eligible for the LTI?

Think I've gone and accidentally tried the greatest con of all, trading something I don't actually have!!! 😹
You don't have a supplemental selection to participate in the MSD. You do however have MSD picks which are tradeable or usable if you acquire a supplemental selection.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Morning gents - just flagging that I am interested in acquiring a supplemental selection for the MSD.

It looks like we would need to trade before 7pm tonight.

If you’re interested, please let me know. I’m happy to suggest terms/structure etc if that’s helpful.
Just giving this a final bump before tonight’s deadline!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Draft will commence at 8pm.

Zoom details will be posted this evening.

It will be a live draft as no one has indicated they are unavailable. It won't take long.
I am held up in Melbourne and touch and go if I will be home in time. Worst case I can pull over to access sheet on phone but wouldn’t be able to join Zoom. I will have more of a sense closer to the time.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Hmm it seems your supplemental selections aren’t showing on your team page. @KLo30
Lol. Maybe I don’t have any! I have been very distracted this week and haven’t even read everything properly yet, and just panicked reading there was a draft tonight. Daughter has just come out of a 6 hour operation. All good if I don’t need to participate.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Lol. Maybe I don’t have any! I have been very distracted this week and haven’t even read everything properly yet, and just panicked reading there was a draft tonight. Daughter has just come out of a 6 hour operation. All good if I don’t need to participate.
Hope everything is OK with your daughter!

I’m sure we can be flexible as needed.

I’m not sure if you had held back two selections for use in the MSD

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies for the late Q.

Can I confirm, you draft at their current price? Looks like some a formulating on the pre season "average salary" column, others I can't find what it ties too?

Last edited:

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Indeed, I hope everything is okay! First things first.