SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well done gents, interesting to see how everyone approached the draft.

@lappinitup I’m glad you asked about the contract years, or I would have taken someone I mainly wanted for the longer contract!

Just checked my notes from the pre-season draft, and the two highest-ranked players that went undrafted were … Uwland and Fahey.

Good to see a bit of internal consistency at least 😊

AFL Club
Melbourne
Well done gents, interesting to see how everyone approached the draft.

@lappinitup I’m glad you asked about the contract years, or I would have taken someone I mainly wanted for the longer contract!

Just checked my notes from the pre-season draft, and the two highest-ranked players that went undrafted were … Uwland and Fahey.

Good to see a bit of internal consistency at least 😊
Yeah it was a determining factor in who I was going to take, as I too would have wanted them for longer too.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

SIR DOUG NICHOLLS ROUNDS

The AFL's annual round recognising and celebrating First Nations players and culture is named in honour of Sir Doug Nicholls.

Sir Doug, who epitomised the spirit of reconciliation, played 54 games for Fitzroy and was a brilliant all-round athlete. The first Aboriginal person to be knighted, he also served as Governor of South Australia and was devoted to the wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.

Sir Doug Nicholls Round will again celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and contribution to Australian Football, with this year's celebration spanning across both rounds 10 and 11.

SCS Ultimate League will again be celebrating the contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders by wearing specially designed jumpers.

1653040454208.png
1653040532934.png

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

SCSUL AND AFL BYES

Pick your team as you would normally before the first game of the SCSUL round. If changes are required due to team selection in the following AFL round, changes are allowed to overcome this issue, as we did last season in similar circumstances. Leave notes in case of players in doubt.
1654240251318.png
SCSUL Round 12 starts this Friday, any trade must be made by Thursday*.

SCSUL Round 13 starts the following Saturday when Fremantle play Hawthorn, any trade must be made by the Friday. (The Thursday and Fridat night games involves teams whose scores count for SCSUL Round 12)

NB. Apologies for the late announcements. Totally under the pump at the resort.
* Trades for SCSUL Round 12 closed last night.

Last edited:

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

SCSUL AND AFL BYES

Pick your team as you would normally before the first game of the SCSUL round. If changes are required due to team selection in the following AFL round, changes are allowed to overcome this issue, as we did last season in similar circumstances. Leave notes in case of players in doubt.
View attachment 44742

SCSUL Round 13 starts the following Saturday when Fremantle play Hawthorn, any trade must be made by the Friday. (The Thursday and Fridat night games involves teams whose scores count for SCSUL Round 12)

Just to get my head around the AFL R13 scores, is this correct?

For Nth v GWS, Nth scores count for SCSUL R13 and GWS scores count for SCSUL R12

For Bris v Stk, Bris scores count for SCSUL R13 and Stk scores count for SCSUL R12

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

SCSUL AND AFL BYES

View attachment 44742

I wouldn’t mind if they did something like this in Classic, would make upgrade season a lot easier!