SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Bloody Thursday night games! I am currently on mobile, and for transparency I have switched Caleb Daniel out of my team, but haven’t finalised the rest of my team yet (apart from other Bulldogs and Lions players).

Looking forward to bringing in Parish and Nic Nat though!

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lot of water to go under the bridge............................but, gee a heartbreaking start with Zorks

View attachment 45552
Couldn’t have had a worse start.

I genuinely sat at my laptop for five minutes yesterday just staring at Zorko’s name, knowing he was a massive candidate to re-injure himself. Would’ve been a bold move to fade him for the week, but gee I wish I backed my gut now in hindsight.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Narkle is a late in for Geelong, I will make him my MID E (for Robertson) if permitted. I’ve noted that in the sheet.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Final match:
Me: A Brayshaw + J Clark + H Young
Goodie: 18+ R Lobb + B Cox + L Ryan + T Boak
What a game, the margin doesn’t do it justice in the end, it had everything. The Zorko injury and Neale/Cameron starting the round with a bang for you, Clarry (C) for me vs. Petracca just taking the mick together, the SDK late out, my Hawks and Giants players putting out good scores (except Breust) despite the weather and having been very inconsistent all year. Then to top it off, Jordan Clark doing whatever he liked and Brayshaw being Brayshaw, before Lobb and Boak kicking three goals between them in the space of what felt like 30 seconds at the start of the third term to swing it from level to back in my favour.

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Can I confirm a little anomaly:

On the 2nd Contract calculator if your estimated average (based on 2022 with adj for games) is below 21.6 and your 2021 average is above 21.6, you get the 2021 average as a calculation base - regardless of game count. Shouldn't this too be subject to game discount (either 2021 games or 2022)?

E.g:

Person X plays 1 game in 2021 and scores 50, player Y plays 1 game and averages 50.
Identical going in to Yr 2:
Person X plays 1 game in 2022 and scores 29. player Y plays 2 games and averages 29.
Same average, player Y played one more game:

The calculation base for Player X (1 game) will be 50 for their 2nd contract and for Player Y it will be 29.

Might be too complicated, however would have thought player X should have discount applied to 2021 year as well (so bring it back to 35). Still worse off compared to Player Y, which is a little odd, but brings it back a little.

E.g: Will Phillips for the Darkness.

If he doesn't play a game in 2022, he will cop his 48 average and approx $260k as a starting salary.
If he plays 1 game and score 29, he gets a 21.6 average and approx 120k starting.
If he plays 1 game and score 48, he gets a 33.6 average and approx 180k starting.

Would think not playing in 2022 should see that be reduced.

Last edited:

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Pre-Finals Trade Deadline

Deadline: Prior to AFL Round 17 (SCSUL Round 16) Matches

This will be a strict deadline, any trades completed or confirmed after this deadline will not be accepted.

Trading will re-open after the completion of SCSUL Finals, when the SCS Ultimate League Teams - 2023 sheet has been published.
Is the trade deadline this evening or before the game starts tomorrow…?