SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Brown was fixed this morning, when I did my double check, and scores (& ladder) updated accordingly.

Having to open up, and scroll through, an additional document, which itself is linked to a dynamic database, isn't the optium process to ensuring error free replacements for non selected/late out players.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Amazing Ken!

18-22 makes for interesting reading!

Key forward / no defensive pressure forward line working ok - see how long that holds up! Aiming for top 5 in the coleman and the 6th can aim for the brownlow.
Good luck! I think you’re favourite for this round (and the premiership)! I’m trying to push my luck for one last season, not the worst start so far!

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Hi Ken

Appreciate it’s hard to please all but wondering if we can go back to first iteration which permitted teams to change if the E didn’t play. That’s obviously better than the second iteration!

I’m happy if we just vote on it.
@KLo30 just checking on this? I’m also keen to swap the C/VC on Zerrett and Bont around given last weeks’ effort from Bont. Is this permitted?

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
It seems that a few teams would like to alter, improve, clarify, enhance, expand, etc the rules surrounding the naming of teams, especially in regards to rounds affected by AFL byes.

Please use the dedicated thread https://supercoachscores.com/threads/scsul-rule-changes-discussion.4755/ to outline, discuss and refine of the rule(s) for team selection on regular and bye/split rounds.

I'm all for a fair system which allows flexibility allowing to the vagriances of the AFL team selection. Whilst being mindful that this is not SC Classic with a rolling lock out for every game, and the time commitment this entails to be truly competitive, nor a set and forget lock out on the first game of the AFL round.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks Ken! That’s clear and for next week, I understand that VC/Cs lock at the first game but team changes are fine until the first Friday game.

I’ll raise my proposal re rolling lockouts and the bye rounds in the Rule Changes thread. Not proposing to change the rolling lockout rules to move lockout beyond the Friday game - more just wanting some more clarity given it seems a similar process for the split bye rounds.

Anyway, we are done with the bye rounds now.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Just for transparency, Coniglio and MCrouch is out for the Knights (inj), changing to Sheed and CJones.

As far as I'm aware, this is permitted?

Last edited:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

LEGACY ROUND

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served"

During legacy round we take the time to recognise the more than 1.5 million service men and women who have served our country in all conflicts, wars and peacekeeping operations. It's also a time to remember the over 103,000 Australians who sacrificed their lives in our country's name.

SCS Ultimate League will again be honouring the ANZACs, and doing so by wearing specially designed legacy round jumpers.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

LEGACY ROUND

Anzac Day is a national day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand that broadly commemorates all Australians and New Zealanders "who served and died in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations" and "the contribution and suffering of all those who have served"

During legacy round we take the time to recognise the more than 1.5 million service men and women who have served our country in all conflicts, wars and peacekeeping operations. It's also a time to remember the over 103,000 Australians who sacrificed their lives in our country's name.

SCS Ultimate League will again be honouring the ANZACs, and doing so by wearing specially designed legacy round jumpers.

I like be the sentiment but I do struggle with the images depicting guns. The ones with bugles are my favourite.