SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.

MID SEASON DRAFT AND TRADING PERIOD

TRADE DEADLINE FOR FREE AGENTS ON EXPIRING CONTRACTS
Free agent players (RFA and FA) whose contract expires at the end of the current season are eligible to be traded prior to the commencement of SCSUL Round 10 (usual deadline time). All other players are eligible to be traded prior to the commencement of SCSUL Round 16.

LONG TERM INJURY LIST
Eligible Players (TBC Tuesday):
Wayne Milera, Patrick Parnell, Rory Sloane, Keidean Coleman, Tom Doedee, Darcy Gardiner, Lincoln McCarthy, Sam Docherty, Jack Silvagni, Oscar Steene, Jaiden Hunter, Josh Corbett, Sebit Kuek, Oscar McDonald, Lachie Weller, James Blanck, Sam Butler, Callum Coleman-Jones, Josh Goater, Sam Powell-Pepper, Judson Clarke, Josh Gibcus, Bailey Smith

Nomination Deadline: Monday 13th 6:00pm AEST

TRADING AND DRAFT
Trading Deadline for trading of MSD picks & Supplemental Selections:
Monday 13th 7:00pm AEST

MSD Time: Tuesday 14th 6:00pm AEST - Slow Draft commencement (unless otherwise agreed upon)

MID SEASON DRAFT SELECTIONS
Supplemental Selections:
Goodie's Giants FC (2), The Darkness (2)
Eligible LTI List Selections: Arcadia Timelords, Roppongian Rangers, Creme De La Creme, Goodie's Giants FC, Jordan's Jets FC, Dagobah Immortals (2), Jabukanji Stingers (2), Neptune Knights (2), YRA

Last edited:

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
300.jpg

The GIANTS would like to officially nominate Tom Doedee as a LTI upgrade after the luckless defender re-injured his knee. Doedee joins young star Bailey Smith in the rehab group, who is also recovering from an ACL injury.

The GIANTS will have three list positions open ahead of the SCSUL Mid Season Draft which commences Tuesday 14th May.

Scans confirmed The GIANTS defender sustained a partial tear to his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his right knee following an innocuous incident in the final minutes of training on Tuesday.

It’s the same ACL Doedee ruptured last season, and the 27-year-old was preparing to play his first game back from the injury.

“It’s incredibly heartbreaking for Tom, and everyone at the Club are really feeling for him.”

“Sport can produce some of the most amazing moments, but in cases like this it can also be extremely cruel."

“Tom is a fantastic person who is a highly popular member of our Club, and everyone was excited to see him so close to making his comeback."

“He has shown he is the ultimate professional by doing everything he could to recover from his ACL, which we have all admired, and I have no doubt he will treat this injury the same."

“Everyone at the The GIANTS will continue to give our full support to Tom and his family.”​

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies, what is the rule re Subs?

If the YRA decide to blood young Sullivan for his debut, and he is named sub, is that bad luck (mind you, presume I can change up to bounce).

Would be nice to bring he and Phillips in, make is 4 St Kevins boys in the 22 and 2 who played at SKOB.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Apologies, what is the rule re Subs?

If the YRA decide to blood young Sullivan for his debut, and he is named sub, is that bad luck (mind you, presume I can change up to bounce).

Would be nice to bring he and Phillips in, make is 4 St Kevins boys in the 22 and 2 who played at SKOB.
Subs are just bad luck. Teams need to be finalised by the first bounce of tonight's game, after final teams are named for Sunday.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Subs are just bad luck. Teams need to be finalised by the first bounce of tonight's game, after final teams are named for Sunday.
I think I need a UL for dummies guide. I have been feeling frustrated this year because I thought that we now had to verify teams prior to the first game of the round even though we didn’t know teams? I took that to mean that we couldn’t make further changes anymore, but it appears that we can? So if I have picked someone who didn’t make the final team, eg Daniel, can I reshuffle my team using players who haven’t played? For example, put Cadman on field and select another emergency? This reads like we can but I haven’t been doing that since we were told a couple of weeks ago that we couldn’t alter our teams once locked. Sorry for any confusion if I have missed something.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I think I need a UL for dummies guide. I have been feeling frustrated this year because I thought that we now had to verify teams prior to the first game of the round even though we didn’t know teams? I took that to mean that we couldn’t make further changes anymore, but it appears that we can? So if I have picked someone who didn’t make the final team, eg Daniel, can I reshuffle my team using players who haven’t played? For example, put Cadman on field and select another emergency? This reads like we can but I haven’t been doing that since we were told a couple of weeks ago that we couldn’t alter our teams once locked. Sorry for any confusion if I have missed something.
Yes, you can replace Daniel, put Cadman on the field and put another emergency in their place.

The other alternative is leaving notes which would have expressed the exact same thing, and even having another FWD to back up your emergency emergency.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes, you can replace Daniel, put Cadman on the field and put another emergency in their place.

The other alternative is leaving notes which would have expressed the exact same thing, and even having another FWD to back up your emergency emergency.
Thanks. I thought I was missing something! I have put Cadman on field and brought Thomas into the bench spot.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Can I please check for clarification.

I have just got home fro work in last half hour so missed the start of tonight’s game and team announcements. I verified my team last night but made no changes because I thought this might happen, but didn’t pick anyone playing tonight on field or on bench.

Do I have any restrictions to selecting my team before tomorrow night? (Apart from the obvious of not selecting any players from tonight’s teams).

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
Can I please check for clarification.

I have just got home fro work in last half hour so missed the start of tonight’s game and team announcements. I verified my team last night but made no changes because I thought this might happen, but didn’t pick anyone playing tonight on field or on bench.

Do I have any restrictions to selecting my team before tomorrow night? (Apart from the obvious of not selecting any players from tonight’s teams).
At the commencement of the Thursday Night game the players from those teams and your C & VC lock for the round.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
At the commencement of the Thursday Night game the players from those teams and your C & VC lock for the round.
Thanks, that’s what I thought but wanted to check. I did sort VC and C last night because I wasn’t expecting my usual C, Green, to get picked.