Competitions SCS Supercoach Ultimate League

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Packaged with Short?
Short is one I’m bullish on, but he is tradeable.
[All of my list is.]

The main things I have been looking for are top flight mids and/or captaincy options.

Might be a tweak in my needs once the delistings etc are all done, but that’s been the goal.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
What are teams thoughts on players who are delisted/not offered contracts by their AFL teams, given there are two scenarios?

1. Delisted and not picked up by another AFL team
Obviously, this is simple. Not on an AFL list therefore can be delisted by teams and only need to pay salary if it exceeds their average salary in any given years.

2. Delisted and picked up by another AFL team
Should teams have the choice of delisting under the same conditions as 1 or should they have to retain the player, in better or worse circumstances.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
What are teams thoughts on players who are delisted/not offered contracts by their AFL teams, given there are two scenarios?

Obviously, this is simple. Not on an AFL list therefore can be delisted by teams and only need to pay salary if it exceeds their average salary in any given years.

Should teams have the choice of delisting under the same conditions as 1 or should they have to retain the player, in better or worse circumstances.
Appreciate this is probably not directly helpful, but confirming that I don’t have a strong view on 2. Agree that 1 is straightforward.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon

Appreciate this is probably not directly helpful, but confirming that I don’t have a strong view on 2. Agree that 1 is straightforward.
1. Agree

2. I would view it as being the same as if the player got traded between AFL clubs. Hence if say they have a year remaining on their SCS Ultimate contract then that remains as is. The coach can still have the option to trade them to another SCS Ultimate coach etc.

Happy to go with the majority though.

AFL Club
Essendon

1. Agree

2. I would view it as being the same as if the player got traded between AFL clubs. Hence if say they have a year remaining on their SCS Ultimate contract then that remains as is. The coach can still have the option to trade them to another SCS Ultimate coach etc.

Happy to go with the majority though.
My view is the same as @Philzsay